(Announcement) A350 for FS2020!

Can’t wait!!! Love the A350.

2 Likes

at such an early state you can’t give serious ETAs. Software development is different from building a house, the greatest and most time consuming issues happen during the last 2-3% of work when you think you might release it next month. So the most accurate and reliable answer on this question is “when it’s ready”. It’s unfortunate but you can never say or guess how long it will take.

1 Like

Good bout time.

1 Like

Great news.Bring it on!!

1 Like

Hi, i’m one of the developer for this project.
It’s really awesome seing so much interest from you guys !
you won’t be disapointed :wink:

8 Likes

I’m also very please to hear about this project, keen to see the results and wishing you Godspeed!

1 Like

Oh yes, a dream come true if u create A350 w new beautiful SAS livery!!!

1 Like

SQ, TG or AY for me… :slight_smile:

Paid? Nice to know however!

I can’t wait because FF350 on XP11 has failed :+1:t2:

Lol speak for yourself it better look like the real thing as well as the AP and FMS

1 Like

Awesome news indeed, looking forward to it

Great news.
What background does the team have? Which aircrafts and simulators have you developed for previously?

Dream come true :heart_eyes: thank’s a lot for you job :muscle:t2:

1 Like

exactly what we need for FS2020, do you guys have a plan already, when to release the plane?

I hope it’s something soon. We waited forever for Aerosoft to release the A330 for P3D, this Sim has no long haul Airbus and by the indications from the payware companies it’s highly unlikely to see anything in the near future.

The A350 is probably the most complex aircraft you could try to simulate - especially study level. I highly doubt we’ll see anything soon when so much as a 737 won’t be out for another year.

1 Like

Agree, I would have hoped that the overall strategy would have been earlier engagement with third parties and aircraft better than the default stuff they provided in something less than a year. Aerosoft maybe closer with their CRJ as it looks like they are further along, but that isn’t this aircraft.

Eh…an A350’s core is in the computer which handles everything. From a simulation perspective, it’s basically an overglorified G3000.

A 737 would be more complex because all the independent systems would have to be programmed separately.

Just because IRL it’s in one computer/system doesn’t mean its easier to code+model it all… you still have to model all those systems, regardless if they work independently or not.