{discontinued}[Announcement] An Autogyro for MSFS

Any way you could post a URL to the project? I know there is a FB group but too many of us can’t access FB content.

Love to have the land based model as soon as it is out. Personally I’m ok with just a land version.

Wow beautyful! This Autogyro and the new HondaJet might become my “personal rides” inside the Flight Sim.

I like that this autogyro has a fully modeled closed cabin with heater to cozy sit inside a real cockpit behind glass. Are any screenshots of the cabin inside already available?

I have built and flown a VW powered Benson gyrocopter with Rotor Hawk blades back in the 1980’s and so would be extremely interested in both purchasing and testing this model. Let me know if you want a long time gyro nut to try it out for you. :grinning:

1 Like

Just came across this topic. The autogyro looks awesome- they are plenty of fun in real life so have high hopes for your virtual recreation!

any news on this one ?

Autogyro has been delayed until early 2022:

Source: BlueMesh Facebook

5 Likes

Hello,

Since I am not on facebook, is there any further news on the autogyro?

Thanks!

Hi, the project has been aborted. It should be continued by an other dev.
Regards

1 Like

Why do you abort a photorealistic absolute PERFECT and already finished-looking autogyro project?

2 Likes

It’s not perfect, i work alone, i don"t have a team wich can help me for a great flight model.

1 Like

Is there another dev already planning to finish and release it, or are you still looking for one?

Sorry to hear this news, the visual model looked so good! Fingers crossed another developer is able to continue the project :crossed_fingers:

I found one, I am waiting to see if they will continue or not.

2 Likes

Please keep us posted!

I worked three years as graphics designer and never stopped modding various games since this time (but textures and scripts only I cannot use Blender and have very limited knowledge in 3D Studio Max) so if you need help with texturing your aircraft please contact me and I will help you :slight_smile:

Thank you for your proposal, the texturing is not the problem, the main issue is time and knowledge in advanced Flight model ( almost near helicopter ). that’s why i’ve give the project :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s the latest? I know some people but I need to see if they have time. We’re all from the old Hovercontrol crew. We’ve done a few helicopters in FSX, including a revamped 500E using the old Nemeth brothers model.

Flight modeling, they know. But these days we’re all working in big tech and I’m not sure about time commitments.

But for a good autogyro, I’d imagine a few folks could make some time.

1 Like

hi!
any news of this autogyro ?

2 Likes

It would be great to have an autogyro in the near future. It’s so much fun to fly gyrocopter in x-plane.

1 Like