[RELEASED] C510 Mustang | Cockspur

Hello!

The next project for us at Cockspur is the Citation C510 Mustang!

You can check out the teaser trailer here:

You can reach us on our Discord here:

11 Likes

Nice. What will it be in terms of systems/avionics? How much of a high-fidelity simulation will this be? Who is your target market? Those who are casual fliers or those who enjoy system depth?

7 Likes

Reminds me of the Flight1 Mustang back in the day… Hopefully it’ll be just as good, if not better.

2 Likes

I have questions. Pretty much what @BostonJeremy77 asked. Would be good information to have! Please share if you can.

Hello!

We are aiming for as realistic as possible. We want to explore as much system depth as the SDK allows. With this aircraft our target market is not the casual, but more of the frequent flyer. There are some cool features we are experimenting with that we will explain more later on in development!

13 Likes

Looking forward to flying this Mustang! The more bizjets, the merrier I am.

4 Likes

It is good to see that the project is not just a wrapper for the G1000. Good luck with this one folks, I used to love and still miss the F1 Mustang from FSX. You have my interest!

1 Like

Mustang Cockpit, still very much a “Work-in-progress”.

8 Likes

I’m so excited for this one!

more bizjets are badly needed

4 Likes

Peaked my interest

Happy to hear that. Looking forward to it! Keep us posted :slight_smile:

Looking forward to it!

7 Likes

11 Likes

A biz jet with the WT G1000 NXI integrated would be very good… watching this one.

1 Like

5 Likes

I like the Mustang. It’s a pretty aircraft, but I wish someone would do an old Learjet 35 or Falcon 50 with analog gauges.

We already have a bunch of glass cockpit biz jets and the Mustang is pretty similar in size and performance to the recent HondaJet.

1 Like

Check your spelling of “Chocks”

2 Likes

My fav biz jet all time COOL :crazy_face:
I can’t wait Cockspur :sunglasses: