[RELEASED] Discus-2c | Got Friends

Hey Everyone! It’s time for another round of previews!

These last 2 weeks have been fantastic for Got Friends!

Mykrode kicked things off and nearly remodeled the entire 3D model! As you probably know, we have been working off my original Discus-2b 3D Model. Mykrode took that model, stripped it, fixed it, bent it, curved it, modeled it and brought (What I think) is the best looking 3D Model of a glider currently in the game.

270Inc spent a ton of time UV Unwrapping, Painting, Assigning Materials and getting the default livery ready. As you’ll see below… WOW! These previews are only preliminary textures. With that said, I can’t wait to see what else he brings! It is already looking amazing!

Got Gravel is truly bringing this aircraft to life! Dare I say, the flight model is one of the best Glider models I’ve ever flown. It’s realistic and stable, challenging and enjoyable yet peaceful and thrilling! On top of that, he has been working on that custom Winch Control (Self Launch) module! Connect your rope, set your length, set your launch speed, hit launch and watch your Winch Tow in real time! He is pumping more features into this module every day! More information on this in future updates!

Then there is me, Jonx! I have been starring at model behaviors every free moment I can! Trying my hardest to accurately write coding, get things organized and finally start re-animation work!

Here’s some special previews for you all:

21 Likes