[ANNOUNCEMENT] FlightSimGames (FSG) Pilatus Porter PC-6 (payware)

It’s all good. The sim is not perfect and it’s good to remember it needs time to grow. I am pretty sure Asobo’s goal is to make it the best flight sim possible. It just takes time.

2 Likes

WIP 28.05.21 - PC-6 - HSI with GNS530/430 and GTN750

7 Likes

WIP 30.05.21

BendixKing KI 229 Radio Magnetic Indicator (RMI)
BendixKing KI 525A Horizontal Situation Indicator (HSI)

6 Likes

will those be different models in the hangar (like the two Cessna 172) or is there another way on how to choose which Garmin one wants to use ?
It looks as if it needs to be different cockpit panels.

1 Like

Hi darshonaut!
We will see how to put them together. :grinning:
Anyway you will have 4 different airplanes:

• Wheeled and Amphibious with 530/430 + Steam gauges
  • Wheeled and Amphibious with 750/650* + Steam gauges

*650 - we are really hope, as well as the all community, to have it from Scorpion!!! :grinning: :+1: :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Sometime, floats are useful…

F-GFDC

3 Likes

I need to add, I have just taken a good look at JustFlight’s Arrows and I fully believe at this point that MSFS-2020 is set to become a high-fidelity sim in the near future.

What made me doubt this sim in the beginning was the strong focus on graphics, the way in which elements that were present in other sims for decades were suddenly virally displayed as if they were breakthroughs in gaming (i.e. “you can explore the world”, “you can press switches in the cockpit”, etc), but I see now that this sim will go beyond this in the next few years.

Anyway, I am excited for the PC-6.

3 Likes

Go look at the PMDG DC-6 tutorial videos to see what’s possible in the sim. I really think you should. They are on their official YouTube channel.

5 Likes

PC-6 - KI 229 (RMI) and KI 525A (HSI) Test

P.S. We have spent this week to “decrypt” MS/Asobo ModelBehavior code and coding Templates. This is absolutely amazing how the top engineers have made such perfect and flexible game code using software monster company resources! Templates make possible to do anything we want without making a dozens own local variables. For example, we could attach electric fuse to any animated detail and recreate electrical system as a real airplane has with the all possible failures and etc. This is just incredible! :smiley: :+1:

13 Likes

:grinning: :+1: :v:
BendixKing KI 206 VOR/LOC/glideslope radio navigation indicator

13 Likes

Beautiful Alex great job :ok_hand: :grinning:

John

2 Likes

Beautiful!!! These gauges are pure work of art :smiley:

3 Likes

WIP 31.05.21 :grinning: :+1:

14 Likes

WIP 01.06.21 :grinning: :+1:

20 Likes

WIP 02.06.21
BendixKing KR87 (ADF) and KT76C (XPDR) Animation Test :smiley: :+1:

5 Likes

You are cruel to tease us every day (and some days several times) while we have to wait again and again to give you our good money so hardly earned with our sweat ! :joy:

You’d better stop playing with our nerves and help to speed up the process !

:wink:

5 Likes

Thank you PlumbGlue67! Well, this is now like a “tv show”! :grin:

3 Likes

a ‘daily soap’ (no offense !)

2 Likes

4 Likes

WIP 03.06.21
KAP140 :smiley: :+1:

12 Likes