[ANNOUNCEMENT] FlightSimGames (FSG) Pilatus Porter PC-6 (payware)

I always wanted to fly in a Porter but never did. I saw a guy at our local airfield doing some maneuvers with it. Was pretty awesome. I am also really looking forward to this.

3 Likes

Thank you Captain! :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

I would add that I really appreciate this method of keeping the community engaged, releasing little videos of current developments. :+1:

14 Likes

Agreed, as a tester again limited what I can say ā€¦ I would like to echo Angernerveā€™s comments too it felt very very real on the stall dynamics ā€¦ very very impressed.

9 Likes

As a tester all I can say is this is going to be an amazing aircraft for this sim keep up the good work

3 Likes

Seems like everyone but me is testingā€¦ I must have missed the call :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Sir! We are proud that the real bush pilot with such great flight experience was the first test pilot in our Project! :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Hi orthi! You will have this bird one day! :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

WIP 22.07.21
Beacon, Position and Strobe Switches Test :grinning: :+1:

12 Likes

Imgur

5 Likes

Ooh have been waiting for one of these. Iā€™ve bought myself a PC-6 on FSEconomy after reading this thread. Bring it on!!

1 Like

Hi OldManTriple69! Thank you for your attention to the PC-6 project. We didnā€™t test our PC-6 with FSEconomy yet. We will check compatibility later. I hope everything will be fine! :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

As long as itā€™s named one of the following itā€™ll work fine:

Pilatus PC-6 Porter
Pilatus Porter
Pilatus Porter Amphibian
Porter Amphibian PC-6

etc etc. Thereā€™s 250 variations they accept but the above are the more generic. Iā€™m sure no matter what you name the release, they will be happy to add an Alias as well.

Iā€™ve ā€˜renamedā€™ one of the liveries of the Cessna 208 Grand caravan so I can ferry it around in the mean time, which works just fine :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Names can always be added (or even custom hacked in liveries - this is how I fly a Kodiak in FSE with the MSFS C208)

Biggest problem is if the fuel tank names and capacities donā€™t line up with what FSE is expecting.

For the PC-6 FSE is expecting
L Aux - 64 gal
L Main - 87 gal
R Main - 87 gal
R Aux - 64 gal

2 Likes

Interesting, had zero issues using the Caravan renamed to ā€œPilatus PC-6 Porterā€ - which doesnā€™t even have aux tanks! :rofl:

Maybe the simconnect client is lenient.

(sorry to derail)

1 Like

Lets make it next Tuesday. :wink: Just kidding. I really enjoy your engagement with the community and look forward to the release, whenever that will be.

2 Likes

I believe the AUX tanks are optional wingtip tanks so I wouldnā€™t be surprised if the FSE client is happy with those being left alone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

WIP 23.07.21
Pilots and Airport Services :grinning: :+1:

6 Likes

Hi Folks!
Do you like to have animated copilot INSIDE the Cockpit?

9 Likes

There is no place for a copilot in a skydivers PC-6.
Iā€™d like to have ten brainless animated skydivers, opening the door, getting in place (4 outside, 6 inside) shouting ā€œReady,Set,Goā€ and jumping out of the plane.

crazyskydiver

7 Likes