[ANNOUNCEMENT] FlightSimGames (FSG) Pilatus Porter PC-6 (payware)

Hi Folks! We have a very good news! We made a very simple code (works with Default airplanes as well) to add/remove animated CoPilot using Payload option. If the co-pilot weighs less than 170 pounds (77 kilograms) it is not displayed. If the weight is over 170 pounds, an animated co-pilot appears.

Default airplanes test.

P.S. For those who want to test our “super code” please use PM for instructions! :grinning: :+1:

11 Likes

That’s just awesome!

1 Like

Cool, but this will likely force it to show when using things like FSEconomy that update passenger details based on the amount of passengers onboard.

Could you do something simple like allow the user to click on something in the cockpit (could be the passenger seat back/belt buckle etc) to show/hide the copilot?

Also, please support 11 passengers (12 total seats) for FSE compatibility hahaha.

2 Likes

Yes this was the first variant. But we don’t like this way. We didn’t test this code with FSE but our code a simple “visibility code” and it doesn’t effect any data.

3 Likes

That’s sufficient enough for me! I don’t like a visible co pilot, but I do frequently put my girlfriends weight there. Fortunately, she only weighs 110 lbs.

5 Likes

At this weight, anyway it’s not a copilot, it’s a sandwich for the trip !
And not a big one, rather a RyanAir model.
:rofl:

6 Likes

That is a normal weight of not overweight average male (176-180cm).

What is the weight of sense of humour ?

2 Likes

From examining the code from other planes the threshold for the avatar to appear is easily adjustable. Set it to something high, and they will never appear.

1 Like

Depends very much if it is heavy humour or light humour.

3 Likes

Be wary of dry humor though… Once exposed to water it could very well drag you down.

3 Likes

SU5 Test OK!
:grinning: :+1:

10 Likes

WIP 28.07.21 :+1: :grinning:
GNT 750/650 COMBO (SU5)

17 Likes

Looking awesome. Will you be implementing a tail whele lock toggle similar to the Thranda PC-6 for x-plane? Was a nice added touch of realism and requiring some knowledge/procedures for the porter.

1 Like

Hi OldManTriple698! For Take off and Landing Tail-Wheel Lock “Shift+G”. Here is our Tail-wheel animation. :smiley: :+1:

8 Likes

Awesome! You guys are doing such a detailed job, nice one.

1 Like

Testing autopilot functionality… fully compatible with a GTN if that’s your style! Heading in and out of IMC conditions then on to a nice approach into Barra shortly.

7 Likes

The tailwheel lock acts and feels exactly like you’d expect. On a grass or otherwise unmaintained runways she can get away from you if you’re not locking the tailwheel :slight_smile:

4 Likes

SU5 - Autopilot ILS Approach Test :grinning: :+1:

8 Likes

SU5 - Autopilot RNAV Approach Test :grinning: :+1:

12 Likes