[ANNOUNCEMENT] FlightSimGames (FSG) Pilatus Porter PC-6 (payware)

No the opposite of that, VR hardware doesn’t change so fast, yes competitors arrive at different times but rarely with any jump in capability, usually just a different capability/cost focus. I was joking that from what was said, it would mean the P6 would only be released in a few years. Anyway, VR isn’t the focus of the modeller so it will be what it will be and it will be usable or not in VR and the next great thing will be on the horizon.

VR hardware does have a pretty slow release cycle, and for big deltas in improvement (resolution etc) will require big deltas in the GPU hardware pushing the pixels. I’d say the PC-6 team should just get a Reverb G2 as that’s likely to be one of the more common headsets for the next 3-5 years.

Gone awfully quiet in here :rofl:

1 Like

Hi OldManTriple698! We are coding 60 + “switches”. It requires time and effort! :grinning: :+1:

16 Likes

Great job Alex :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

I cannot wait to play with this masterpiece!

2 Likes

Hi Folks! We want to show you just one element from the PC6 Electrical System - Generator Annunciator Light. It requires some coding efforts because this simple light must do pretty complex task:
a) the light should be ON to show:

• Generator Switched OFF
  • Generator Out of Order ( bus 2 has less then 27V)
  • Annunciator Lights panel Test Switch ON

b) the light should be always OFF if Annunciator Lights panel Circuit Breakers OFF.

Here is the Test video (WIP) :grinning: :+1:

6 Likes

I really think this is going to be setting a new standard for quality that others are going to find tough to match, let alone beat.

This will help the community as a whole by showing what the SDK can do in the right hands. :clap:

4 Likes

I hope there will be authentic sound effects to complement the meticulously detailed modelling. :pray: :loud_sound:

3 Likes

Thanks to ALL! :grinning::+1: :v:

8 Likes

Test Flight :grinning: :ok_hand: :+1:

GTN 750/650 COMBO

10 Likes

I just spotted one in the wild! And no, it was nowhere near Area 51. :wink:

3 Likes

Ascending to 16500ft for drop.

5 Likes

Feel the Breeze though your hair lol

9 Likes

Green Light

7 Likes

Prop Reflections

6 Likes

Aerial shot

6 Likes

Getting closer Guys :+1:

10 Likes

Thank you very much for the images! It is always very interesting to see how the real PC-6 pilots fly the Porter! :+1: :+1: :+1: :grinning:

1 Like

Hey that’s me! I saw you too - I was around Montana I think.

4 Likes