[ANNOUNCEMENT] FlightSimGames (FSG) Pilatus Porter PC-6 (payware)

So cool to watch this come together component-by-component. Really gives you an appreciation for how much work goes into building a detailed aircraft.

11 Likes

WIP 04.09.21
Flaps and Rudder Trim Switch Test :grinning: :+1:

7 Likes

WIP 05.09.21 :grinning: :+1:

9 Likes

You do know that cruel and unsual punishment is forbidden, right… Ahh the tease…

2 Likes

Will all these switches and controls be accessible via keybinds/LVars?

Also, is there a link to a POH/AFM that this is modelled after?

1 Like

Hi GoFasterS4!

1. All switches and controls have MSFS SimVars. Only some animation have LVars like doors.
  2. We will make short POH/AFM based on the official Pilatus PC-6 PIM 01820 R08.
3 Likes

Test Flight

14 Likes

WIP 07.09.21
The last gauge in the PC-6 Project!!! :grinning: :+1:

15 Likes

This is looking AMAZING. I skydive from a Porter (Skydive Seven Algarve). How much would it cost for you to produce the colour scheme for this the same as the SK7 porter?? REG: D-FOGO

I think it would be amazing to be able to fly the SK7 in MS FS with VR around my DZ.

2 Likes

HiTeamUKFPV!
With the modern 3D PBR Texturing it is cost Nothing to make any livery. Only one issue - we do not have permission to sell that livery. Therefore, all liveries will be fictional to avoid any unnecessary problems.

3 Likes

Wow that is amazing. I dare say I can get you full permission for the colour scheme as I know the owner of the aircraft very well. He would be super excited to see it.

Let me know what you need to make it happen.

1 Like

I have photoshop and PDF renders of the livery

1 Like

If you cannot sell them, can they be uploaded to flightsim.to? :wink:

Cheeky, I know… :slight_smile:

At the development stage we will not deal with the any livery. Anything else will be after release. After release we will know legal requirements regarding liveries, etc.

Hi Hobanagerik! PC-6 has hundreds liveries and we want to develop an Armorpaint templates as a part of our product and others can make their 3D PBR liveries.

6 Likes

WIP 08.09.21
Test flight :grinning: :+1:

9 Likes

Ok, it has all the switches and thingymabobs and a livery and such, so sell it to me :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Now you have to add that to the feature list. :joy:

1 Like

You have got to have them :rofl: :rofl: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes