[ANNOUNCEMENT] FlightSimGames (FSG) Pilatus Porter PC-6 (payware)

​Now, it is time to polish the cockpit curves and the geometry to place all the gauges properly … :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

The hype train … I can hear it coming!!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Will we now get a curved dashboard or is this only the outer shell ? :grinning: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Rivets ONLY!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

3 Likes

I love rivets :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I wait for the Mivitz PC6, this is real simulation and not a game!

1 Like

Milviz PC-6 is an excellent solution! This is exactly how good marketing works! :+1:

1 Like

WIP 27.04.21

12 Likes

Wow, looks very accurate now :ok_hand: :smiley:

1 Like

Really looking forward to this.
It’s great to see the development in the forum.
Hope you are sorting VR out for it. Please!

1 Like

Thank you! Now with the corrected cockpit geometry and the default pilot’s Point of View we are able to place all gauges and cockpit details properly! :grinning: :+1:

8 Likes

Thank you! We are planning to make VR cockpit. But first we must buy the best VR goggles to make initial tests and learn all pros and cons.

WIP 29.04.21

1. Blender default textures:

2. Armorpaint PBR textures:

7 Likes

When are you looking to release? Im very aware its hard to pick dates but like 6 months? a year?

1 Like

Hi! We want to make a real high-quality product. ETA DEC21.

20 Likes

I agree, quality is number 1! i’m sure your 100% covered aswell, but if you ever need a sorta new flight model developer, I would be happy to help!

1 Like

WIP 30.04.21

14 Likes

Default Pilot`s Point of View, made with the GREAT help of a real PC-6 Pilot!!!:smiley::+1:

As you see ALL round gauges from the left to the right have ROUNDED shape without any deformation/distortion. Usually this is a very big problem for the aviasimulator users, when they see stretched gauges with the oval shape in the deformed airplane cockpit.

Here is a the best and balanced solution for the 16:9 monitor:

12 Likes

WIP 02.05.21

14 Likes

Great progress!!! Cannot wait for this one.

1 Like