[ANNOUNCEMENT] FlightSimGames (FSG) Pilatus Porter PC-6 (payware)

Kyiv - FSG home city! :grinning: :+1: :v:

11 Likes

Stop testing it or when you’ll sell it it will be a third hand plane with thousands of flight hours and a turbine with no potential left !

5 Likes

We are making a worn livery! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

You’ll not get it by landing on water !
You’d better use mud.

1 Like

For mud we have wheeled version!

5 Likes

My wallet is ready!

2 Likes

We are so happy to feel how she is flying. We don’t use any joystick “curves”. Everything straight, accurate and need a soft touch only! :grinning: :+1:

2 Likes

Fantastic pic
:star_struck:
So, for a worn livery for the floats version, your lake is too clean.
Try the Thames river
 :wink:

2 Likes

Paddles Added :grinning: :+1:

11 Likes

It’s inevitable it’ll get a mention here, but I just wanted to say that regardless of MilViz dropping a PC-6 of their own, I will definitely be getting yours as well. They modeled a 4 blade, and you’re modeling a 3, and I’m sure there will be other differences. After the tremendous work you’ve already put into yours I have no problem having two PC-6’s in my hangar. Can’t wait for yours!

9 Likes

I wonder how many people will gravitate to your version instead of the other one because your version has old fashioned steam gauges?

3 Likes

Thank you LostBoii1103!
From any point of view for the FSG team it is very good news to be in a competition with the legendary MilViz! :grinning: :+1:

9 Likes

The fact that Milviz rushed out a basic model early at a reduced price does indeed suggest they take your version seriously.

10 Likes

Some people like steam gauges, others prefer G1000. Always good to have both from different developers! :grinning:

5 Likes

And we also have Thranda and Aerosoft! But as usual the best quality wins!

1 Like

I think the better sound will determine the winner

1 Like

I’ll also be purchasing both. I’m emotionally invested in this one :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I will be getting FSG first, no doubt
 and probably Milviz later. I am more excited about their Beaver and C310R.

1 Like

Thank you GiMeDaCash!
We continue our project as was planned. Still a lot to do. Now it is very important for us to learn what pilots think about flying the Porter in the new MSFS 2020 world. :grinning: :+1: :v:

2 Likes

I think as long as you aren’t too far of launch now, you will still be given a good look in. Milvis are essentially launching a half finished product, with DRM so that’s instantly put me and a few others off it seems. Though I do get that being first, and offering a kind of discount will likely take a large chunk of folk who don’t have a large disposable income to be able to buy both, so I must say I respect your positivity.

I really look forward to your launch however, keep up the great work!

4 Likes