[ANNOUNCEMENT] FlightSimGames (FSG) Pilatus Porter PC-6 (payware)

I already mentionned I was a skydiver during 35 years IRL.
In the eighties, we decided to give some blind people a chance to discover what freefall is.
We had no electronic equipment like actually.
They asked us “How should I know it’s time to open my parachute ?”
Answer was “When there is slack in the dog’s leash” :wink:
Anyway, we stopped because we had not enough dogs…

4 Likes

The unique and very useful table in the pilot`s office!!! :grinning: :+1:

With the Great Help of the Great Man Scorpion the GTN750 Mod was successfully integrated to the PC-6 :smiley: :+1:

Real PC-6 with GTN750/650

13 Likes

Now you are spoiling us! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We just started!!! :smile:

5 Likes

That will be perfect a great layout of a PC6 panel it has got the old and new in it :+1: :grinning: :grinning:

3 Likes

In one week we will add Bendix/King navigation instruments - HSI, VOR/LOC/Glideslope Indicator and ADF Indicator

6 Likes

Very nice indeed you’re coming along nicely with this panel keep up the good work Alex

regards

John

2 Likes

WIP 20.05.21 - GNS 750 :+1: :grinning:

8 Likes

Looks very nice.

Do you model these bezels by hand yourselves, or is there some kind of resource that 3PD’s can dip into for some of the common items?

1 Like

Hi hobanagerik!
Everything HAND MADE! :grinning:

15 Likes

it’s very refreshing and reassuring to see how you make this addon with such passion and craftsmanship.

I appreciate these posts a lot.

3 Likes

Thank you very much darshonaut! We like what we do and those evening pictures at the next day remind us what we are capable to do! :grinning: :+1:

6 Likes

GTN750 Mod Test

12 Likes

Love the visible daily progress. I assume you guys work full time on this project?
This and Aerosoft’s Twin Otter are my two favorite projects to follow. But your daily updates are more exciting than Aerosoft’s weekly’s. Love your attention to details and quality!

3 Likes

Thank you! We also are waiting for the Twotter. Absolutely amazing bird!!! :grinning: :+1:

4 Likes

You know, when you FIRST posted stuff on this one and the cockpit was in a “blank canvas” state, I had my doubts whether this will be a serious enough implementation of the aircraft. Since then, all doubts have been removed. Great progress on this and I am very much looking forward to it!

6 Likes

Thank you very much Jeremy! :grinning:
It has been our old dream to make the best PC-6 ever made. As mechanical engineers, we have a profound experience in designing stuff. All previous flight simulators were intended for mediocre PCs and had too many limitations to make anything really serious. MSFS 2020 is a real game changer, and it opens a whole new world of opportunities with today’s powerful PCs. Since we’re mechanical engineers and not professional developers, we don’t know how to make a simple toy plane and aim for recreating the real thing as closely as possible. For instance, all our gauges, like this HSI, have real-world kinematics. :grinning: :+1:

23 Likes

So exciting to see a passionate group of devs making such a fantastic aircraft. Good luck!

3 Likes

How are things coming along Alex

John

1 Like