[RELEASE] KHPN - Westchester County Airport, White Plains, NY USA │V Pilot Designs

Westchester County Airport

Features

-3D Modeled Buildings, Terminals and Hangars
-Taxiway and Parking Markings
-Lighting
-T33 Monument
-Antennas
-Parking Garage
-Fuel Areas with Tanks
-Control Towers\n-Million Air, Netjets, Flexjets and Signature Flights Hangars
-Frame Rate Friendly

Westchester County Airport (IATA: HPN, ICAO: KHPN, FAA LID: HPN) is a county-owned airport in Westchester County, New York, three miles (6 km) northeast of downtown White Plains, with territory in the villages of Rye Brook and Harrison. It is sometimes referred to as the White Plains Airport and is so identified by the Official Airline Guide (OAG). The airport primarily serves Westchester County, New York and Fairfield County, Connecticut; the New York-Connecticut state border runs along its eastern perimeter. Being approximately 33 miles (53 km) north of Midtown Manhattan, it is also considered a satellite or reliever airport for the New York metropolitan area.\n\n
Coming soon to the marketplace

Support email: vpilotfs@gmail.com
Support Discord: https://discord.gg/TQxcsNbz3J
Facebook Facebook
Website

payware

5 Likes

This is where CitationMax flies out of look him up on YouTube I enjoy his videos.

6 Likes

This looks great, a definite download, thanks for the preview!

3 Likes

I don’t usually buy scenery but I would watch planes land here as a kid and honestly is one of the reasons I love aviation.

I even had the pilots call the cops on me once because I liked to sit on this rock just outside the airport property directly in the flight path on final.

Your screenshots look just like the airport - at least since they built a terminal (which was about 15 years ago lol). You should think of selling a Pepsi skin since it is the home of Pepsi-Co.

3 Likes

Nice! Don’t forget the Netjets hangars :wink:

2 Likes

Nice Story, Thank for sharing

1 Like

NetJets Hangars are there :slightly_smiling_face:

So happy to see this!!! Live about 6 miles from the airport and prior to the pandemic was there a few times a month. When does this get released? With the FS Marketplace, “coming soon” can mean anything.

1 Like

Hello, We submitted it to the marketplace team a couple days ago. It usually takes a few weeks for them to check and approve a new airport. We will keep everyone posted once we get a release date.

1 Like

Great news! With the way things have been going, I’ll hope to see it by xmas. I’ve made 90% of my purchases on the marketplace–like having everything in the same place. But, the updates have been so slow I’ve been buying direct or via Orbx. Much less convenient but you can get the updates when you need them.

This scenery available anywhere else?

1 Like

Can’t wait for this! I live in Westchester County! Super Excited!!

3 Likes

Not available anywhere else for now. It should only be a few weeks before it shows up in the marketplace

4 Likes

I’m really excited for this, I fly in here all the time for work

2 Likes

Any chance it could eventually go on simmarket? Looks fantastic

1 Like

Is this available yet? Thanks.

3 Likes

Not yet. I has been submitted to MS marketplace team and we are waiting for review and approval

Why don’t you submit it to their vendors too? It seems like the MSFS marketplace team is too backed up and not keeping up with approving add ons. Their loss in my opinion.

1 Like

Unfortunately the other vendors do not offer DRM protection. Once a developer uploads their products to simmarket or any other 3rd party vendors, it is published in most of the piracy sites as well.

4 Likes

Finally everybody. It will be released in a few hours. Thanks for waiting

6 Likes

available for purchase Market MSFS

1 Like