(Announcement) A350 for FS2020!

Thanks for the support! Hope we make the community happy with this one

2 Likes

Haha, Im glad you will :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

We appreciate the support :heart:

1 Like

I only fly Airbus planes so this is great, great and greater.
If I can help in any way with testing or something let me know.

3 Likes

Looking forward to hearing more about this. Great plane.

Funny, the other day I’ve posted my wishlist that included the A350, and here you come to the rescue. Definitely keeping a close eye on this!

5 Likes

I don’t care if it looks like a truck as long as the FMS and AP are accurately modeled :wink:

10 Likes

Well, if they are announcing it as a study level, I don’t expect anything less than a 1:1 replica of the systems. Their problem now :wink: :laughing:

3 Likes

Your wish is my command! :wink::wink:

2 Likes

It will look good and will work well too :grin::wink:

2 Likes

Wont be an issue then, haha!

2 Likes

Now you are just showing off! :heart_eyes:

Have you thought about teaming up with FlyByWireSim?

(as I believe many systems work similarly in the A320)

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/announcement-study-level-freeware-a350-for-msfs/302786?u=nerbulus

Are you aware of these guys who are doing the same thing??

3 Likes

We are partners with FBW Simulations. However we have not considered teaming up with them for providing the A350.

P.S. : Only some of the base logic from the A320 is similar to the A350 (e.g. the FBW), however the A350 is a much more technologically advanced aircraft than the 320 with more features.

4 Likes

Yeah we are aware,
As far as I know our development has started before theirs. I am also unaware if they have sufficient documentation or not but maybe they do, who knows? However, we wish them luck! And dont forget compeition is always better for the consumer :wink:

10 Likes

Haha! Looking forward to showing you and everyone else more updates for this beauty

1 Like

How are you developing a study level aircraft when the SDK is incomplete? This is blasphemy!

2 Likes

They’re not PMDG, lol. FBW is still well on the way to study level without a proper SDK.

are u kidding me? Nah this aint true Im dreaming

1 Like