ANOTHER FLIGHT RUINED. 2FPS. And I have evidence

MODERATOR - PLEASE DO NOT MOVE THIS TO AN EXISTING THREAD. THIS NEEDS TO BE SEEN BY Asobo AS A MATTER OF URGENCY, AND THAT ISN’T GOING TO HAPPEN IF IT IS MESSAGE 2035 IN SOME OTHER THREAD. MAYBE SOMEONE KNOWS SOMEONE AT Asobo AND CAN GIVE THEM A LINK TO THIS, BECAUSE I’M UP TO MY TEETH FED UP REPORTING THIS FOR MONTHS NOW AND IT ISN’T EVEN ON THE SU8 BUG FIX LIST.

I have a video capture of the flight, but the video is 6Mb and you can only upload 4MB. Give me strength.

How do I get this video in front of Asobo???

IT’S BEEN MONTHS NOW!!!

No addons except the FBW A320 I am flying.

OK I have zendesked this AGAIN, now with the video attached.

Asobo PLEASE SEE https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/148914

And stop giving us new gimmicks until you have fixed what we already have!!!

I’ve done my best to communicate this for months, but I’m really not sure anyone is listening any more.

This isn’t even on the list of fixes for SU8.

1 Like

They probably can’t see that link it if they see the same thing like on my screen.

That being said, it’s probably difficult to see one ticket if it’s only affecting you and not affecting as many people.

Again, it’s unlikely for your issue to come up on the Bug fix list if you’re the only person experiencing. And seeing as I can’t open the ticket link you provided, care to explain your problem as a whole?

Perhaps, uploading that small 6 MB video file to YouTube then share the link here might give us a better indication of what’s actually going on.

What’s the problem again? The link does not work.

Might also help if you also detail your hardware specs. since FPS issue is usually about setting your graphics setting far above what your hardware is capable of. It could also your network issue. I find that having photogrammetry enabled drops FPS on my machine a lot, so I keep them off. And also I disabled Intel Virtualization Technology in my BIOS which also gives me back my FPS.

Play in windowed mode and go tab out and tab back in FPS return.

Did you actually try to uninstall this addon as well? It’s an addon after all which may do all kinds of funky stuff on your system… just sayin’.

Good luck with tracking down the root cause on your system.

If you have ever installed the FBW A320 via the insim marketplace, you might want to read this thread.

A320 FBW Feb 2022 - Third Party Addon Discussion / Aircraft - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

2FPS is quite unique. Most probably an issue with your system.

2 Likes

First of all: caps.
Second of all: a problem for only one person will never make it to the bug list, let alone one with urgency.
Third: Upload to Youtube and use a link. It isn’t that hard.

Questions:

• What is your hardware?
  • What are your graphic settings?
  • Disable all addons. Fly a default plane and try again. Does it still happen?
  • Enable developer mode, go fly and enable fps counter. Make a screenshot and post here.

It is 95% something with your and only your system, since the vast majority can fly with higher fps than 2.

6 Likes

To everyone above, I can only assume you don’t ready the forums much. Other longstanding threads of this subject:

1664 messages here:

230 messages here:

48 messages here:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/still-fps-drops-on-long-flights/497494/22

There is nothing wrong with my system.
My settings are not the problem - I have tried many different ones.
I have tried tests in other planes.
I have tried all the known tests to recover the FPS
I manually install the FBW, not marketplace.

You failed to mention it’s after a few hours. Yes that’s a known bug and is being worked on, so I don’t understand then why your post should be so special and not merged to the other topics.

Meh… Define much…

I can only assume you don’t read the dev updates much.

Number #13:

6 Likes

If you do want to fly in the short term until it is remedied, there are a few suggestions in those threads that do work.
Don’t use live weather, and don’t use live traffic.
I wonder if you may have missed this when you read all the threads!

1 Like

Closing thread, it is a duplicate, a known issue, and violates the forum’s Code of Conduct.

Topic Titles and Posts

Be mindful with topic titles. The title and/or post should be clear in its intent and focus on the topic at hand. The following is prohibited:

• Demanding Microsoft, MSFS or Asobo staff to read your post (e.g. “Asobo Read Now”)
  • Calling out community member names directly
  • Petitioning for votes
  • Using all caps throughout your title and/or post
  • Excessive use of font formatting or memes

Code of Conduct