Another transactionpending is still

Been trying to buy a plane from the marketplace and all im getting is, Another transaction is still pending. Please wait a few moments, or contact support if the issue persists then i get order cancelled, i try everything but nothin works .I have de Microsoft store version.

Hello, there are a few results on this here:

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/360004530679-Purchase

Search results for ā€˜Another transaction is still pendingā€™ - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

If you are still having issues, you may wish to open a ticket on Zendesk if you havenā€™t already done so for further assistance. You can open a ticket here.

I already opened a ticket, but nothing works, I try all the solutions they send me, but nothing works.

1 Like

Ok i just fix it this was my solution i post it for other people :blush:

ENABLE USER ACCOUNT CONTROL ON YOUR SYSTEM

1. Go to Start and open Control Panel.
  2. Open Security and Maintenance > Change User Account Control settings.
  3. On the Choose when to be notified about changes to your computer page, move the slider to one of the top two notches closest to Always notify.
1 Like

There is nothing you can do: if you opened the correct ticket at Zendesk they will fix this on their end and (in my case) one day later I could buy again.

So what is this supposed to doā€¦ what is it good for?

I don`t know but it works

Didnā€™t work for me. Iā€™ve tried everything. Signed out of Microsoft, Xbox, XBOX for PC app, and FS2020 and signed back in and that didnā€™t help either. Get the same message ā€˜Another transaction is still pending. Contact support if this issue persists.ā€™ Havenā€™t purchased any additional in-game additions in months. Contacted XBOX for PC support. They checked my account, and found no problems. So they then transferred me over to Microsoft support, which was an EXTREMELY long hold! Still waiting while I write this. If they come up with a user solution, Iā€™ll post that follow-up here. I have had this happen once before, but cannot remember how the issue was resolved.

Might be you contacted the wrong guys? You need to open a Zendesk issue (not a bug report) and there is a specific entry for ā€œtransaction pendingā€¦ā€ that you can select from an existing list of possible issues. That one you need to select and a few other details where among others your gamer tag is important.

Zendesk is the right place for reporting this specific issue: https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000877760

If there is a purchase pending they will be able to clear it for you or try to help you troubleshoot with other steps. Sorry youā€™re having this issue, and hopefully they can help get it solved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.