Antonov 225 inibuilds

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no
Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

no
Brief description of the issue:

When opening main door cockpit visual doesn’t follow the lowing of the plane with the result can not reclose it
Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If you have a key binding set for moving your cockpit camera down, try that to get back into the cockpit.

invisible walls block this

Yes, i have.

If you open the front door with the tablet, the camera takes you out of the cockpit onto the roof.
You are not able to get back to the tablet to close it. Please fix this bug quickly.

I am not able to host pictures here… :frowning:

Yes, as of Jan 2024

If you open the front door with the tablet, the camera takes you out of the cockpit onto the roof. If you stay in the cockpit you can visibly see the aircraft model descending whilst the camera position stays the same.

Picture below, showing the out of body experience and part of the tablet to try and show at what point in the movement the aircraft is.

Moving the camera down (cursor key on PC) allows me to get back into the cockpit but would appreciate a more appropriate fix.