Any good Mods / Addons (paid or free) for Simple Alternative ATC and Flight Saving available?

Hello Flight Simulator Community,
I have a question that someone might can help me with. I’m looking for a Mod or Add-on that provides a Simple Alternative ATC to the Build in ATC from the MFS2020.
I already looked at stuff like Pilot2ATC, ProATC X and VATSIM, but they are far too complex for me, simply said. I’m mainly looking for a Mod that allows me to request Taxi / Takeoff etc. after landing at an Airport to do Multileg Flights without having to go back to the World map and loading in again and that maybe fixes some ATC Issues (like strange Altitude requests etc.)

Another Mod or Add-on I’m looking for is one that provides an alternative to the saving system. I know that you can solve the missing Flight plan Issue by editing the SaveOriginalFlightPlan Option in the PLN File, however Autopilot and to some extent some other Systems (like ATC) seem to be broken after loading a Saved Flight as well.
I tried it with FSUIPC7, but as far as I have seen it, FSUIPC7 uses the Build in Save System which still has the broken Autopilot and ATC etc.

Cheers :slight_smile:

Just a Update:
Apparently i dont need the Save Mod anymore. When you edit the Save File and change the SaveOriginalFlightPlan to true (and make sure a saved Flight still has that enabled) then the Autopilot Issue is fixed as well

So only a Improved ATC would be nice

It is no replacement, but a great improvement:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/icao-eu-atc-phraseology-mod-version-2-0-3-21-sep-2021/
This mod only changes the phraseology, so the typical MSFS ATC problems like crazy altitude changes and lack of separation are remaining.

It’s good practice to restart the sim after every flight to clean up your system memory and reinitialize everything, although theoretically you could put a new flight plan into your FMC and request clearance for that (i never tried that).

1 Like