Any LGBT players out there?

Welcome UK here tend to fly from Manchester or Newcastle feel free to add me on.

4 Likes

I’m out there. I’m usually doing US domestic commercial short hauls in the Aerosoft CRJ, but FS2020 has made exploring the world fun as well.

“Capt Hicks#9694” in-game

4 Likes

SactoDizzyQueen is my gamertag … Kevin is my given name … From Sacramento, CA, USA … Glad to meet all y’all

3 Likes

Hiya all.

I’m probably very much not who you think as a typical simmer. I am 21, Trans & Disabled. I am non verbal too so can only communicate via text.

I’d love to get to know some fellow Trans and Non-binary sim pilots. I generally don’t really socialize with non-queer folk as had to many bad experiences and trauma, It’s better to just be safe :sweat_smile:

If makes a difference I am UK based but often fly out of LJLJ, LLBG and EGCC. Love most types of plane but mostly fly GA and Fighter Jets so I am happy for mach 1 flying in jets or just slow loops in trainers or gliders.

Be lovely to make some friends who play flight sim. :green_heart:

11 Likes

Hellos to everyone!

Just a gay guy from Norway/UK looking for flight sim friends to fly with. I mostly fly the TBM but I do fly the A32NX too when I want to do airline flying.

CaptMeowser is my gamertag, and my Discord is TheSebster#0001. Anyone is welcome to add me if you want someone to fly with, especially if you’re part of the LGBTQIA+ community.

Happy landings!

7 Likes

Feel free to add me too! I cannot fly GA aircraft for the life of me so happy to do some A320 flights. Username is RLAshton1992 in sim .

DISCORD: RLAshton1992#0631

Usually fly out of Newcastle, UK

Someone should create a discord group for this actually!

6 Likes

Not a member, just a simmer wishing a very warm welcome to the flight simming community to everyone! Warmed my heart to see this thread.

12 Likes

I am from germany

4 Likes

Here! Vancouver, Canada

2 Likes

Hello from Sweden, ESGG is my home airport and I mainly fly the A320neo. Would love to meet new friends to fly with!

4 Likes

Hello from Denver! I typically fly out of KBJC to Steamboat, Aspen, Telluride, or Durango. You might also spot me buzzing LA out of Big Bear (L35) or KSMO!

3 Likes

I will try to join this. Is it being used since it was opened?

2 Likes

Added you mines CraigyBabyJ

1 Like

NeedyCaribou230 here from the “smiling box class bravo” (cvg)

2 Likes

Anybody from Ontario Canada here…?

2 Likes

Hey!
Didnt know that was a LGBT+ community out here! So happy to know it! Did anyone knows of a group (Facebook, Forums, …) or a Discord exist?
If you want to add me:

• Discord: FlyingOtter
  • Steam: FolIbérique

Happy to get in touch with all of you!

5 Likes

I am from Germany

5 Likes

Hey all, I’m from the UK and can usually be found flying airliners to and from EGGD (Bristol) although there is the odd GA flight too.

2 Likes

I’d love to come fly with you @RadicalCavy
I fly GA.

3 Likes

:wave: Hey y’all :slight_smile:

4 Likes