Any way to bring back the "Tour of Japan"?

By installing Patch #5 the “Tour of Japan” is gone.
Is there any way to bring it back?
I would like to finish it…!

7 Likes

Yes, same here.
i would like to continue the Japan tour but it is replaced by this Halloween challenge.

Please put the japan tour back, e.g. into “activities”.

3 Likes

I opened a ticket in the whishlist. Please vote.

2 Likes

Can someone please tell me how to access the Japan Tour activity. I upgraded to the latest version of MSFS today and cannot see it. I hope it wasn’t time for a limited time only as I only now have the chance to try it.

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Where is challenge of Japan whith new patch 1.10.7.0

gone … coz there is a new one instead :wink:

y a t’il moyen de recuperet les defis Couchevel et Japon?Merci

Perhaps someone saved the Japan flightplan and can publish it here.

Ask and Ye shall Receive.

5 Likes

Same question,can not access the tour again.Can’t we keep these tours in a list?

1 Like
4 Likes
3 Likes

I wait how recover Chalenge Japan !

Chalenge Japan with King350!

Not too fond of the Japan tour because it’s a multi-hour commitment to fly without an option to save and resume later. Still, too bad it’s gone now.

Looks like the same thing will happen to the new landing challenge. It’s not added in the activities section. Shame…

Thanks a lot.
And now I can even change the plane, :smiley:

You´re welcome but the credit goes to @CasualClick!

2 Likes

Some times ago i have build a flight Plan of this Tour :wink:Japan Tour - Entdeckungsflug - IFR Nagasaki (RJFU) to (Kanmon Bridge).pln (6,1 KB)

8 Likes

Yes I wait the return Chalenge of Japan!

Downloaded and installed your flight plan. It worked great, Thank you all who made this possible.
Even though I was a former resident and frequent visitor, the Japan Tour touches many sights and places I have yet to visit. Great program for my coming weekend. :smile: