Anyone else dreading SU9?

Hi,
Since SU 6, I fear every update.

I rarely play at the moment. I prefer getting out and flying FPV rc planes and drones in autumn here, way more fun. And any crashes are down to me.
Plus Iā€™m sure the next sim ā€œupdateā€ will be the usual mess.

SU9 is scheduled for the end of this month.

Iā€™m not dreading it. It works fine for me and I didnā€™t have any issues with SU8 when it came out of beta.

1 Like

For many of us, this ā€œgameā€ is a sanctuary from a very stressful job, demanding family, or just like in general. Whatā€™s worse, with the introduction of MAFS2020 flight simulation is finally at a point that many of us old-timers have been waiting for since Bruce Artwickā€s stick figures on the Apple IIe. So yes, when I have to spend hours & hours just trying to get back to where I was after each SU & WU, itā€™s no longer fun anymore, itā€™s just one more annoyance in life.

3 Likes

you know , there are a ton of other fun games to be played, maybe widen your horizons a bit.
and oh sure i agree, i had stopped fsx some years ago, this got me going again.
but if there are issues, i glady play different games, am into planet zoo now and some other games.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.