Anyone Looking to do a Beautiful VFR Flight!

I am looking for a person or a Group of people who would like to join me on a Beautiful afternoon-VFR Flight in a GA Aircraft of your choice. I can tell you it will be the most enjoyable in a Single or Twin Engine Piston Plane, but I’m not going to ban anybody from choosing Turboprop. All I ask is that your able to stay behind me by a reasonable amount of space as we are flying VFR and I know the Route, which is very Scenic and I promise will not disappoint you!!! This is an area I am very familiar with having flown the route multiple times IRL. It will be starting at Bozeman-Yellowstone International Airport (KBZN) in Bozeman, Montana USA and ending at Jackson Hole Airport (KJAC) in Jackson Hole, Wyoming USA. As the Crow Fly’s it is roughly 145 NM but as this will be a GA Flight and some of the Aircraft would have trouble with high mountains if flown in a straight line, it will end up being about 200 NM. This will be done on the USA West Server! You can either reply to this post or Personal Message me to put your name in. This Flight is subject to a time change if I don’t get any reply’s by 15:30 Mountain Time USA.

Start MSFS, go to world map. Set takeoff destination somewhere on the ramp at Bozeman/Yellowstone International (KBZN) and set arrival at runway at Jackson Hole Airport (KJAC) VFR Direct Flight Plan. Make sure you are on the USA West Server, and have your Traffic Nameplates set to on. You will see me as TJS1986. Load in about 5-10 min before Flight Time.

Thank You!!

What do I need to do to join the flight

Start MSFS, go to world map. Set takeoff destination somewhere on the ramp at Bozeman/Yellowstone International (KBZN) and set arrival at runway at Jackson Hole Airport (KJAC) VFR Direct Flight Plan. Make sure you are on the USA West Server, and have your Traffic Nameplates set to on. You will see me as TJS1986. Load in about 10 min before 16:00 USA Mountain Time. (4:00PM non military)

i dont have a Discord st up but we can use this thread to chat unless you have a better idea?

The weather is quite nice. I Live near KBZN and I have checked the Radar along the route so have Live Weather on.

UPDATE
Moving the start time 30 Minutes foreword so people can respond. That’s now 16:30 Mountain Time US.

Sorry I didn’t see u maybe I did something wrong

I moved the time

I’m going to load in now, so try again

I will be in the PA44 Seminole!

I’m also in a Seminole PA44.

cool I’m loading up MSFS now. might take a sec

Set Time to like 13:00 hours 2:00pm its gonna get dark here soon!!!

I’m at the ramp staring at the B taxi way closer to runway 30.

Make sure your on USA west server and have all Players visible. I’m not seeing you. I"m at the GA ramps near 30 as wall

OK, restarting just to be sure.

OK, this is my first time with multi-player. Where is the setting for all players visible?

TOO LATE TO JOIN?

Not at all.

you just passed me. i see u on the taxiway