Anyone on XBOX bought KRNT Renton Municipal Airport by Drzewiecki Design?

I’d like to purchase KRNT Renton Municipal Airport, but I bought the other large airport they made (RJAA) and its got CTD problems. The DC airport they make does really well (only occasional CTDs). And since MS only gives refund to two items, I’m at my limit. So before shelling out another $20 for another possible airport that I have to uninstall to land at. I’m hoping they got this big one optimized to work well on XBOX. Please post if it’s not giving you any (or occasional) CTDs. It sure looks great! I’d think since is new and just posted it might work fine? Thx

Go to my channel on YouTube last video I did . Pilot0083

1 Like

Definitely CTD add on. Bought It yesterday, lot of testing and always crash. Checked it with small Cessna and 787

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. Great video. I’ll prob hold off for a bit till things get worked out. Def like the high-end airports. The 3rd party folks really do a nice job. Makes it really fun to arrive to, drone around and enjoy. But just knowing that CTD is coming at any point is nerve wracking and just makes the enjoyable flights disappointing.

Thanks for the info. Such a shame. It’s got to be frustrating for the 3rd party devs. And it’s sad we have to post questions on the forums asking if something works or not in a closed XBOX environment. Anything for sale on the XBOX marketplace should work and been tested. (not emulated tested). Its so obvious they don’t (or can’t). I’m fine testing it out by buying it. But if it doesnt work, sucks, or causes CTD I should be able to return for a refund. Especially if it’s causing CTD from day one.

Does anyone have an update on whether this add-on is still a CTD fest for Xbox?

I noticed it’s on sale and as it’s my local area I’ve been eyeing this for awhile.

Thank you!

Yes, it’s CTD on XBOX, but the MSFS beta resolved the CTD.

Thanks! So, you’re saying in SU10 (beta) this add-on does not cause CTDs, right? Just making sure I understand 100% :slight_smile:

Hoping others can chime in too and verify the same results in SU10 beta.

Cheers

Yup, it was CTD on my XBOX series X until I enabled Beta in Xbox insider Hub. It resolved this problem.

Wow, that’s great news! Appreciate your feedback.

I recently purchased Renton during the current marketplace sale. I’m using SU10 Beta on Xbox Series X and find the airfield works well and I’m yet to see a CTD.

I have noticed a couple of graphical glitches with the Boeing hangars when viewed from a distance, but apart from that, so far so good.