Anyone still getting ghosting?

I think thats the term for it anyway.

When im taking off or taxing at airports or panning the camera fast I get this blurred like effect on some buildings, poles, lights etc.

2 Likes

Are you on XBOX or PC?

Is this Motion Blur? If you are on PC you can turn it off and see if it doesn’t help.

I mainly get some kind of ghosting issue in the cockpit with clouds. With windshield wipers turned on for example. I think I have motion blur off. I play at 30 FPS which might make it more noticeable than others using a higher FPS.

Try switching from TAA in the anti-aliasing setting. I believe those artifacts are caused by it.

1 Like

Oh you’re probably right. Unfortunately all of the other AA settings make me want to puke lol :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

None of em’ look as good as TAA, that’s true! That’s why I personally have just stuck with it for the time being.
Hoping that the team considers AMD FSR, as it should have their own AA system, hopefully without the shimmering effect! :wink:

1 Like

PC. Ill try Blur off but from what I recall it doesn’t make much difference. Ill try and capture it.

1 Like

All aircraft or specific one? You mentioned when wipers are on, that is a mod. Which one?
Does this happen with default aircraft?

Using VR?

If this is the effect I’m thinking of, it’s specific to certain kinds of cloudy/foggy weather, and can happen in any aircraft including in external views. Switching off TAA may, or may not, have an effect.

(I mostly fly VFR so I don’t encounter heavy cloud cover a lot, but when I do is when I’ve seen this.)

3 Likes

Moved to #self-service:install-performance-graphics

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.