Anything interesting in the XBOX Add-On Update yesterday?

When I fired up the XBOX yesterday there was an add-on update, I don’t have any WASM-based aircraft yet but curious if anyone knows what was in the update?

Are you participating in the AAU 2 beta? There was a new release yesterday. You can find out by clicking your gamertag in the upper-right corner of the menu. If it says 1.33.6.0, you are in the beta and that was the update you got yesterday.

Interesting, no I’m not in the Beta. Discovered a while back that you can’t join multiplayer group sessions if you’re in beta, unless that’s changed over the past 6 months.

The update being referred to is, I believe, the Add-on Support update, rather than a sim update.

It gets updates every week or so when there are new WASM aircraft being implemented for Xbox:

WASM Support FAQ – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

1 Like

and something look better, like mountain texturing for example

do not know if it’s due to update .

Would be curious if they’re publishing “XBOX Add-On” changelogs or not, that link you shared says WASM is linked to additional sim features beyond aircraft, whatever that means.

1 Like

I get the sense they don’t share what changed, because they want to keep the associated WASM-based Marketplace additions a surprise for Thursday’s update.

It all appears to be quite calculated in that respect.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.