Application crashes at loading screen - vanilla install & updated

Installed FS2020 Deluxe (Ms Store edition) 11 days ago and updated to the latest version 1.18.15.0.
!! No Addons, community folder removed
No nonessential background apps are running

Just managed once to get to the main menu.
Since then FS crashed at the loading screen („take the pikot´s seat“) at about 55% of the blue bar. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NcGwgNJbL2Q&feature=youtu.be

Eventviewer shows an Error, see below …

Acer Laptop
Core i7-6700HQ 2.6GHz
16GB Ram, 1TB SSD
Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M

Problem was submitted to support with extensive system info and video …
https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/115811
… but only answered with unrelated automatic answers and intermittently closed without notice. Reopened the ticket 5 days ago and asked for a human reply, but didńt get one. I guess i don’t need to mention that I’m slightly fed up.

Related posts here at the forum are older than a month (thus before the latest update) and didn’t provide any working solution.

Eventviewer Error:
Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: FlightSimulator.exe, Version: 0.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x00000000
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: FlightSimulator.exe, Version: 0.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x00000000
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0x0000000001a12757
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x1b48
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d7907a4083c385
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.18.15.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.18.15.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\FlightSimulator.exe
Berichtskennung: 209ba84c-de96-4aa9-a11a-36e46ac7cf50
Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets: Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.18.15.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist: App

same for me crashing at take the pilot seat. i never had loading crashed it started today

the correct topic would be :

But may be you can add the message from windows event viewer. In case of a crash, there should be an entry.

Thanks for the reference.
My case is different, as it is an initial install that has a CTD at the middle of the loading screen.
Wasn´t even able to enter a cockpit so far.

it is mentioned within this and other 1.18.xx topics. Just use forum search function. There are existing topics.

My only question was about the message from windows event viewer. Now, it’s added within the first post and this points much more to the fact that this is a duplicate topic.

On review this does appear to be a duplicate of other topics including the one referenced in the post above.

The Community Team is asking that we minimise duplicates especially on common subjects such as this. By duplicating a topic the voting gets spread and the community have more topics to navigate. The Team here tries to monitor all bug and issue reports but in order to ensure the resources are best used then topics with larger numbers of votes are likely to be better monitored.

We do ask that members please use the search function before starting a new topic. The search feature is here:

We usually move the relevant post in a topic to be closed to a more appropriate place but currently the system is reporting errors.

So I would ask that you copy the original post, make a new post in the topic already mentioned and paste your original there. My apologies for the inconvenience of doing this

I will now close this topic as a duplicate

Thanks for your understanding