Applied for partner program in July no reply

There does not seem to be a way to respond to an application, other than just editing it, so sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot but I would like an answer as I believe I have waited long enough.
Back in July I put in an application to the partner program and have still yet to receive any reply to that.
If it was denied a simple “Nope” would suffice.

Hello, will DM you!

1 Like

Hi, i have a similar situation, i applied back in october, and i haven’t got any reponse since, it’s there some way to renew the application or it means that they denied my application? :confused:

Hello!

Instead of creating a new thread I wanted to add myself to this list. I’ve also had an application lodged since October but so far, absolutely nothing. I’d appreciate some input please!

1 Like

I am an MS partner and applied as soon as the game came out. I have been in private discussions with MS people and still getting no answers.
My main gripe is that there ARE 3rd party companies getting a name for themselves in the market place while my company misses the boat.
… and by the time it all becomes ACTUALLY public, the market will get flooded with 2nd rate models.

2 Likes

same situation here

I have yet to hear any response even after sending a pm back to @Jummivana.

1 Like

All Partner Program questions need to be directed to the email address under “Questions”:
Partner Program - Microsoft Flight Simulator

My status has been in review since they opened the program to apply.

Who can we email to when no one is answering yet?

• I’ve sent email to the address you’re referring to
  • I’ve sent emails to the Microsoft representative I’ve signed an NDA with back in December 2019
  • I’ve leaved him voice messages as well
  • I’ve filled the market place application which is in review for so many months.

Let me clarify that Reality XP is not just a bunch of Garmin gauges.

So please, can you tell who should I contact to get things going?

1 Like

Hi @CptLucky8,
That is the only source of contact we have. The marketplace is separate from any team related to the forum. Looks like you have more sources to contact than others would.

Sorry we can’t help any more than that.

Perhaps you’re not offering enough money under the table :grinning:

I’d personally call them out on this via whatever social media channels you can. Bombard them until someone gets off their ■■■ and responds.

Reality XP is a great plugin. I use it in X-Plane constantly.

1 Like

That is very unfortunate. Perhaps you should resubmit the application. Marketplace team is not very bright. They accept developers like Deimos and Bredok while ignoring others like Reality XP. It makes no sense at all.

1 Like

So what hope even is there for developers that have less than that…?

@Jummivana, can you please DM @CptLucky8 too? Quite a few of us would like to see Reality-XP products in the marketplace.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.