Approach lighting

See picture (circled in red). it seems that the approach lighting is always on, flashing, and can be viewed from all angles. This just doesn’t seem to be realistic. Will there be a patch to address this in the future?

Thank you

I agree, lights at airport are currently omnidirectional which is completely wrong. Most of lights should be uni-directional or bi-directional only. Also, light intensity seems to be wrong as well.

A topic was started on this a month ago and provides an opportunity to upvote the issue to get it fixed by Asobo.

I also created several Zendesk ticket on it. While it improved in general, there was no real improvement for the blinking lights…

I kind of prefer them (too) bright. Maybe unrealistic but so is my computer screen compared to looking out the actual plane window. Seems to be airports with ALS. IRL when flying (passenger) the airports with the ALS were pretty freaking bright. I’ve struggled to spot many smaller airports at night with MSFS.

Thanks all for the replies here, looks like it’s a known issue. Hope Microsoft addresses it sometime soon.