Arches National Park

I host a weekly live stream where we explore the US national parks together! It’s probably easier to show than tell, so here’s an example of the flight plan from last week (Wrangell–St. Elias National Park). You can find the live stream’s Youtube recording as the last ‘screenshot’ in the flight plan.

Currently, voice chatting happens in Discord and in the Twitch chat during the live stream.

Hope to see you there!
Jules

Server: West USA
Settings: All Players, No Traffic
Discord: Discord
Twitch: Twitch
Flight Plan: Arches National Park Flight Plan » Microsoft Flight Simulator
Airplane, Weather, & Liftoff Time: Available in flight plan above

1 Like

Hi Jules, I joined your flight today and found it excellent but I could not get the Comms. working through Discord. I fly with Aussy Group who chat through an Events Room.Could you let me know how to join your chats. Thanks Frank

Hi, I’m glad you liked it! Were you able to join Discord in general? (Also, what is an Events Room, I haven’t used one before.)

Hi Jules, Thanks for reply, I opened Discord but was unable to find the Flight at Event 1 or2. It is called a room as we can all talk to each other during the flight. I have since found your Invite Link and am hoping it will let me in next time. I have done 13 flights with Aussie Group and I thought yours might be similar. Frank

1 Like

Got it, glad you found the link! Hope to see you next week!