Are bush trips scenery that same as regular VFR flights?

I have been flying the Nevada bush trip. I often rehearse the flight by using the drone or another small aircraft. It seems to me the scenery shown in the bush trip is not as detailed as that shown when just flying VFR from A to B. Has anyone else noticed this?

1 Like

Nevada is the hardest if the 3 original Bush Trips in my opinion. I’ve flown it 3 times and each time it gets easier.

I recommend throwing throwing the step by step instructions in the trash where they belong and using water: lakes/rivers/streams as your points of reference. Get high enough and you should have no problem.

I’m working on leg 11 from Black Rock City to Lackeran Airstrip and have difficulty finding the stream to follow into the mountains since there’s more than one. That’s why I’ve rehearsed the flight before atttempting it for credit and why I think the scenery is different in the bush flights.

Care to take some screenshots? I never had the idea to fly the same routes outside of the bush trips activities but I don’t see how the graphics could be different.

Your request for pictures convinced me I was wrong. I think the time of day and weather settings account for my perceived difference. Thanks.

2 Likes

afaik the scenery is basically the same, keep in mind thats a global thing dependant on your settings

it is possible to have instance specific objects (local scenery) like some cars, boats or houses, but all these objects would have to be specificly and individually added by the bushtrip dev

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.