Are some POI/Cities missing after the World Update 5?

Well, like I said in my previous post… It’s up to you… The option is there if you want a quick fix in the mean time until Asobo fix it for good. Otherwise, you’ll have to live with a missing POI unless they do fix it.

This mod is as simple as putting in into your community folder. And if you don’t need it, you can just remove it anytime by deleting it from the community folder. There’s literally no risk involved. But as I said, the option to solve your problem is there. It’s up to you whether you want to fix it now, or wait for something that is out of your control and live with the issue in the mean time.

“When you’re thirsty, would you rather wait for the plumber to fix your tap water that they don’t know when they’ll come to your house to fix it, or would you rather just get a water filter that your neighbour give away for free so you can use it to drink now” It’s there, but it’s up to you.

See the problem is that the POI link that you gave us only adds POI, which are not there by default. POI like Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building were there by default when the game was launched. So even if I do add this to my community folder, I still dont get the landmarks I want

Is that only your assumption? or have you actually installed this mod and you’re still seeing missing Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building POIs? If so, you can just message the author to add these two in. Chances are, community based addons like this are much more responsive and able to add things a lot quicker than waiting for Asobo to address it.

I am not assuming bro. I checked

1 Like

Then just message them directly in the website tell them the one you’re looking for is missing. Heck, even I’m sure that if you ask them nicely they would even create a restored POI only for the default Asobo one without the additional POI that you don’t need.

Thanks @Neo4316

Report to zendesk.

hello
it seems not possible to search for existing similar requests. too bad. so i opened one too.
thanks

for your information it was a real bug and it has been fixed within the sim update 5. enjoy your favorite POIs

The bug is still here after Sim Update 5. Many POIs around the world are gone, for instance the Italian ones.

Some of the POIs are back (the NYC ones, for example).

Some are still missing though, at least the city ones.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.