Are the Bush trips fixed?

I would have to test it specifically, but I never before gave any thought to what was in my community folder when doing bush trips. I regularly add and remove content there, from aircraft to scenery and liveries. The only time I couldn’t complete bush trips was after SU6. Now it’s working after SU7.

Yes ok thanks . Wonder if you read one of my earlier posts where I included something I got from that wonderful .helpful ZENDESK .
This is what I got from them in case you can’t find it

"We confirm that the following information is not recorded or tracked while playing with dev mode enabled or when using add-ons (including liveries):
• Statistics
• Achievements
• Logbook entries
• Bushtrips legs

Please remove community add-ons and disable the dev mode before launching a bush trip."

I have a feeling those at Asobo The left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing

Dev mode does impact the first three, but I don’t think it impacts leg completion of bush trips. I’ll try again one of these days.

It was having add-ons in the community folder was what I was really wondering about .
I think Dev Mode is normally off anyway .
From what I have read and from what has happened I think what everyone has been saying . the trips got all screwed up with Update 5 or 6 , but they got fixed or partially fixed with Update 7 .
This is what I’m trying to determine.

Since SU5 the Bush Trips went to the Bush…not working properly…

Hi sparky, nothing in community folder here. Just did the default trips so far. Can confirm that these went from hit or miss after su5 to 100 % broken after su6 while now they work for me so far. (Sometimes Navlog and map are missing in vr but can be brought up by briefly switching to 2D)

I found a way to get the Nav log and POI’s on the VFR map back for each leg . It’s a little long process so don’t want to go into it here . Not sure if there is a way to private message here but could try to explain it if we could do it that way.

What happens when the first leg is broken?

That’s the issue I’m having with the Finland bush trip. I was too hard on the brakes during landing and the Xcub flipped forward onto its nose. I was then presented with the “continue” “restart” and “main menu” options… I made the mistake of hitting “continue.”

So, what happens now… It spawns me a mile or so from the destination airport and even upon landing properly it doesn’t register. Nothing. Yes, I’ve triple checked that the airport I’m landing at is the correct one. Moreover, even if I click “restart” button it still spawns me at the location mentioned above. It does not put me back at the departing airport. In other words, it doesn’t actually restart the leg, just puts me back at the “continue” spot a mile or so away from the destination airport.

I would like to delete the whole Finland save file and start over – BUT – I’m on XBOX.

Any ideas?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.