Are you serious?

Hey there,

i really dont want to say this but i must take a break from msfs2020. it really is not usable anymore. all airplane related points im talking about are based on the a320 neo. i dont know if other airplanes suffer the same issues.

before patch 2:
i was ok with all issues. the flight experience overall was really ok. i had no installation issues and i had no crashes of the sim whatsoever. the sim experience was not perfect but i had no doubt that asobo will fix the issues and the sim will get better and better. i really like flying the airliners (70%) but also love vfr ga flight (30%) the base of the product was and is really good. the problem is, that it is getting worse now.

after patch 2:

1. i really have performance problems within the sim. when trying to go to the main menu during a flight the sim freezes in the loading screen now. only solution is to end the process over the task manager. this happens every time. not once in a while. the menu is not as smooth anymore. a click on liveries for example take 3-5 seconds till the menu responses.

2. wind issue
    so asobo says it is fixed. but it is not fixed. altimeter is now 29.92 global and wind is 225/03 global too. since the patch there was no correct live weather (clouds excepted) before the patch it was perfect. i think the 225/03 issue never happened to me before the patch. altimeter was very accurate compared to live metar data over the internet. as well the runways calculated from simbrief were perfectly accurate before the patch. now the active runways are calculated on the 225/03 weather and so it is not correct anymore.

3. atc
    the atc is very buggy since the patch. it was ok before the patch. turning on atis at an airport will give sometimes no information or 1-2 minutes after tuning atis. there is a significant time delay for everything.

4. center of gravity
    this is the only positive thing i have to say.
    since the patch it shows up correctly in the fmc. before the patch one had to remember the cog from the main menu.

5. flex to temp
    there is now an entry in the fmc as well (wasnt before the patch) but i think it is broken. it shows 20 degree for every flight alltough i calculated 67 degree with the online calculator.

6. now to the point which makes me quit msfs2020 till the next patch:
    today i started from chicago ohare to vancouver. apu stayed “on” to prevent engine 1 shutdown. i set FL 380 to climb. everything looked good till i recognized that the vs decreases further and further and the airspeed too. the nose went up till 15 degrees. it looked idiotic. so the plane didnt manage to climb to FL380. Instead it had the nose up, the speed decreased further and i was descending! this never happened before. i even increased the throttle to takeoff power (it was set to climb like always) but it descended anyways. so i canceled the flight and wanted to go back to the menu, but as mentioned, the loading screen freezes when attempting to go back to the menu.

its now time for me to give up on this version. there is no point in trying to fly in a simulator when the simulator is broke on so many essential points. im totally aware that the product is in an early stage and it will become really good in the future. but now it is not. its not ok that there is no hotfix for this patch. and its not ok that a patch makes the overall experience so much worse. i dont know what happened but asobo should really hurry up and fix these essential problems. i really dont want a perfect product. thats totally fine. but im no beta tester. the sim is unfinished and i payed for the premium deluxe version.

i supported msfs2020 totally till patch 2. now support ends till the main problems are fixed. im dissapointed but hope that it will be fixed soon.

cheers

A post was merged into an existing topic: Is anyone else really dissapointed?