Around the World Trip

Hey everyone i thought it would be a cool idea to come into the forums and start updating you guys on my adventure im undertaking in MSFS. Which is flying around the world in the TBM 930. Now i know what are you thinking youre crazy or come on man fly the C172 haha. Yer i would but with having the TBM some airports my not be in the simulator just yet and having a C172 i may not have the fuel to get where i need to go so having the TBM gives me more options to get where i need.

so with that in mind here is my trip starting In Archerfield YBAF Queensland Australia i have already started and have commpleted 5 legs up to Carins YBCS in northen Quessland. Leg 6 today takes me from YBCS Carins to YNPE to the North a tiny airport in the Somerset Regon of north Queensland just on the tip of it.

here is a Map of where my route is and plane to go with some deviations along the way which being YNPE being one of them as its not marked on the map.

Please if there is and airport close you would like me to have a look at on the way comment its name and ICAO code would be much help.

Fly safe all.

Link has been updated

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1r2hBpCF5eOuyzE-9vGnpo6SVwGtCNZsA&usp=sharing

1 Like

“You need access”
Can not see the attachment.

should be fixed now

Have Fun
I would suggest you re-start your machine and sim after each leg.
It ensures you have less chance of issues including improper logging of your flights.

Good luck and enjoy the trip.

I’m about 10 flying hours from finishing my round the world trip in the TBM.

My self imposed rules were to…

Use live time and weather.

Fly VFR day only to actually experience the world.

I live in the UK, so starting in the Alutian Islands meant it wasn’t light until lunch time here, now I’m in China so it’s dark by lunch time! The hardest part was battling through the monsoon weather between India and Vietnam, many days of not flying due to poor weather.

im in that same situation atm in PNG i am at AYPY and there is a big f of storm around
:frowning: cant fly till friday by the looks

1 Like

Moved to #flying:world-discovery where most trip reports reside.