Arpara 5K Dual Micro-OLED VR Headset

The $1 thing was a one hour early start for the kickstarter.

The arpara might turn out good, it might turn out bad. Itā€™s a bit of gamble, all kickstarters are.
If you havenā€™t owned your G2 long then iā€™d stick with it, itā€™s a great headset.

Iā€™m just a VR nut Iā€™m curious to see the displays on it (supposed to be really nice, better than anything bar varjo). This will be my 8th different headset plus i have a varjo aero on pre-order.

I have an Aero on order. I do like the fact these of diopters and black, blacks. Seems like they could be a good lower cost set. Not sure if I want to drop another $400 on a HS that will probably not get used because Iā€™ll be using the Aero.

Is it known when this will come out?

There target is March 2022.

Ooh, thatā€™s soon, definitely a headset I will follow closelyā€¦

Apparently the tethered one does not work with AMD cards, but the AIO one doesā€¦

Can someone translate and sum this video up: Arpara 5k Review (Update!) - Lƶst die neue Firmware das Helligkeitsproblem? Arpara 5k vs. Reverb G2 - YouTube

For me, i dont see that image as bad in daylight. I actually like that warmer tone of the world. But was it like 90hz mode can be archieved with 1.4dp cable? Sweetspot seems to be way bigger than in G2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrbaqGkNMgQ

Nice. Intresting video. But still no reviews about arpara AIO version.

Some fixes done. I am close to order one.

Has anyone bought these?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.