Asobo 747-8 Intercontinental. MCDU EXEC button bug, can't save anything

Please use steps to reproduce the bug in order to confirm if you also have this problem. Here you’ll find the ticket.

Brief description of the issue:

Using 747-8 Intercontinental airplane by Asobo there is an MCDU bug that enables EXEC green light button and makes impossible to confirm any modifications

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Create this flight plan:

Airplane: 747-8 Intercontinental
TO: LIMC
IFR (High-altitude airways)
NAV LOG altitude: 31000 ft
FROM: RUNAWAY (16R), additionally select Gate 710 Parking on map
DEPARTURES: NENI6W 16R
ARRIVALS: MEBU3X 35R
APPROACH: ILS 35R-Y

FLIGHT CONDITIONS:
Multiplayer: OFF
Air trattic: LIVE TRAFFIC
Weather and Time: LIVE

Now start the flight, then:

STANDBY POWER → AUTO
BATTERY → ON
Request power connection to ground services
EXT PWR 1 → ON
EXT PWR 2 → ON

MCDU:
Click POS INIT using softkey
Insert LIRF airport in REF AIRPORT using softkey
Click GPS POS using softkey
Click SET IRS POS using softkey
Click ROUTE using softkey
Verify that ORIGIN and DEST are present (LIRF and LIMC)
Click PERF INIT using softkey

After the last action EXEC button on MCDU becomes green and it will be impossible to confirm any modifications in the MCDU configuration.
If you press LEGS you’ll see at the top MOD RTE 1 LEGS instead of ACT RTE 1 LEGS and there isn’t ACTIVATE at the bottom right of the MCDU screen. So you can’t confirm anything!

The only way is to remove some leg in LEGS screen so you can click EXEC (green light goes off and screen title change to ACT RTE 1 LEGS). After that you must NEVER click PERF INIT again with softkey, you must use INIT REF button and then click on PERF using softkey

Specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

XBOX Series X, operating system build version 10.0.22621.2864
Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad and Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Now I’m using 1.29.30.0, don’t know if the problem exists in previous versions. After 1.29.30.0 installation the game installed also these packages:
fs-base-genericairports-0.1.17.fspackage
fs-base-nav-0.1.116.fspackage

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

yes

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Did you disable any addons? And also, are you using Developer Mode or have made changes with it?

As I wrote in the OP all addons are disabled. Developer mode is not available on XBOX Series X

Is this the same issue?:

This cropped up after SU8 Beta. I would have sworn it was written up as a bug during that beta. I even searched all the beta archives on the forum along with the current bugs for the issue, but could only find my post and one other that mentioned it.

Yes, it seems the same problem on using PERF INIT option throught softkey. If we want to change values in that menù the only way is to click INIT REF button and then click on PERF using softkey.

I didn’t find that post before, it seems like only me have this problem!!!

I found many bugs on XBOX version, LOAD/SAVE doesn’t work (it bricks top controlbar) and it is needed to restart the whole game (if not it’s impossibile to change also the runaway).

With A310-300 the ATC communications is not possible and yesterday my console crashed during checklist.

Very bad support to XBOX users, I bought the console only for this game

Why is this bug logged and not yet fixed??? I don’t understand the approach, there is no airplane that doesn’t have a problem