Asobo/Microsoft silence

Since the release of SU7, no hotfix, no positioning…nothing!
Look at the amount of bugs reported here on the forums, many user reports with bugs, CTD and etc… and so far they say nothing… only that the market place is working (obviously to earn money) where is the respect with the users? the game didn’t cost 20/30/40 U$… it cost much more!
The game is not ready, it is not flyable!!! Why don’t they say anything? why? once again I nearly destroyed my pc after another CTD… Lack of respect for users!!!
I have a almost £5.000,00 on my setup and I can’t use

Rayzen 7 5800X
RTX 3070
32 GB RAM
Windows 10
Direct X 11

26 Likes

Holidays:) By the way, did you try the Beta? They implemented there some fixes already.

4 Likes

FOR THE 100TH TIME…
They SAID… “See you after the holidays”

7 Likes

This mean… the bugs continue after holidays ???

4 Likes

Hi @LeMuraro,

As this isn’t a bug report I’ve moved your topic to the #community:general-discussion-feedback category, where others can continue to add to the discussion :+1:

Thanks!

3 Likes

I’m with you brother, this is a shame I have also invested € 5000 in my setup and this always with errors after each update !!! Asobo I know that it is difficult to get a sim like that but if it is impossible to play, do not launch anything because you fill us with illusions for nothing and we have paid a lot of money for nothing!

6 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: TRUE

1 Like

Anticipate an announcement today.

19 Likes

This is true ?? it’s gonna be ? please!

1 Like

Communication prior to Xmas was appalling, good to see something might come today but it needs to be more than just said the lack of Live Weather, like what is going on with the beta? When are the game breaking bugs from SU7 going to be made Public?

Communication is key, it needs to be improved.

5 Likes

Yeppp… that’s what i’m talking about!!!

I hope they fix this soon.

I also hope they will use the beta branch for further bug fixing (like a rolling release).

I honestly have a panic about the next update because I don’t know what else is going to break me

7 Likes

Not to mention the weather broken from the server to the correct display of clouds and…everything basically

3 Likes

This thread is being kept open as a courtesy. We’re reminding everyone early enough now to keep matters civil. Constructive Criticism, Relevancy, Civility, Respect. That’s all part and parcel of what’s expected of any post per the Code of Conduct.

11 Likes

At the moment no one has said anything bad, only truths like temples because that is the truth

8 Likes

Yes weird thing is they are in France, in Europe we generally don’t get a month off with the holidays because we already have 11 mandatory holidays, 5 weeks paid leave with free choice and 35 hour work week, paid sick leave and everything. It’s not like in the US where workers are enslaved the whole year and get december off to prevent mental breakdown. :slight_smile:

Over here most people worked because Christmas and New Year were in the weekend.

4 Likes

As stated, it’s a reminder.

2 Likes

So far, we are following all protocols… we are paying we need information… that’s all!

10 Likes

I’m afraid open and transparent communication is something which definitely has a lot of room for improvement from the MSFS team. Since the Alpha, it’s become increasingly difficult to understand just exactly what is going on when we encounter issues like these other than a vague ‘we are aware’.

Really transparency and open communication is a huge contributory factor to the success of any platform and flight simulation is no exception to this.

I hope we see this improve going forward - it’ll make for a happier environment for everyone.

14 Likes