Please Fix Photogrammetry and/or LOD

I did a search in Bugs & Issues and didn’t see many “votes” on this issue, so if there is a previous bug submitted that people are voting on, please move my message (mods).

I feel Photogrammetry has gotten worse since Patch 2. I am not a developer, don’t pretend to be, but I am a consumer who loves this sim and wants it to be the best it can be… and right now, photogrammetry and LOD have caused me to lose faith. The sim isn’t as beautiful as it was marketed, nor has it gotten better as patches have come out.

I understand Asobo has to find the right balance… not everyone has an i-9 9900k, RTX 2080 Ti, 32gb RAM and fiber internet, as I do… but for those of us with high end systems, with new RTX 3090s, we should absolutely have the ability to have this maxed out (while allowing others less of a graphical hit if they choose for it).

Just providing a few examples of where photogrammetry has made this look so much worse…

*All settings on ULTRA with resolution slider at 150 to 180 and terrain sliders at 200

With Photogrammetry on:

With Photogrammetry off:

With Photogrammetry on:

With Photogrammetry on:

UPDATE - JUNE 2022:
Photogrammetry still is broken in MSFS. One of the top votes in the entire sim and still no updates.