Asobo PC-6: Cold & Dark - Plane won't Move even under full throttle & Control Surfaces Unresponsve

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox.

PC

Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?

Steam

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

From a Cold & Dark start, the PC-6 will not move even under full throttle and parking brake disengaged. I also tried a Slew to see if it was a stuck contact point, but also to no avail. Control surfaces are also unresponsive (i.e., a full wipe-out of controls using my joystick results in no aileron, rudder or elevator surfaces moving from the external view).

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

N/A

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

From a Cold & Dark start, the PC-6 will not move even under full throttle and parking brake disengaged. I also tried a Slew to see if it was a stuck contact point, but also to no avail. Control surfaces are also unresponsive (i.e., a full wipe-out of controls using my joystick results in no aileron, rudder or elevator surfaces moving from the external view).

PC specs and/or peripheral set up of relevant:

N/A

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

1.21.13.0 (SU7/GOTY)

had the same issue…thought I was doing something wrong!

2 Likes

I have the same issue.

Upon further check, I can see that the fuel flow does not increase when throttle is advanced. So it is not stuck due to scenery issues: it is an engine and fuel flow issue.

Not sure but did you check the fuel control on the left side of the aircraft? I had the same issue and figured out when turning this button the plane starts driving and can fly

3 Likes

@jveldh you are right, the fuel control needs to be turned on. Thanks for your help, much appreciated :slight_smile:

Hi @CasualClick, does the solution provided by jveldh fixed your issue ?