Asobo Pilatus PC-6 missing rudder trim

Asobo included the Sticker “Please set correct trim before takeoff”, but did not include the Instruments for the Take-Off Rudder Trim (Compare with Milviz Version)

Lack of beta testing.
If they ask “us” to test it we will find bugs in 10 minutes… for free!!!
But hey, they prefer to let developers or gamers test it so, don’t buy it next time.
Milviz version is better and if you find a bug, they fix it soon and can release a new version when they want and not every 2 months.

7 Likes

Couple of things I’ve noticed;

Avionics switch doesn’t want to turn off.

Checklist doesn’t point to relevant control when clicking the eye icon next to each item.

Condition lever axis keybind doesn’t seem to work.

7 Likes

Furthermore: The Glass cockpit and Classic Version are not distinguished by Name in the Aircraft Selection. Come on, seriously?

10 Likes

I use CTRL+E to start the plane, release parking brakes, throttle up and nothing happens. I can’t take off. Is it just me being an idiot?

Also, it seems like mouse cursor and buttons/switches are misaligned.

4 Likes

Wasted money for the development… i wish they let Hans work on other things, for example further improving the CRJ instead of wasting his time on this recycled Aerosoft PC6 that was planned to release years ago but then got cancelled… We meanwhile know the default planes are only toys, so please stop baiting well known devs with a lot of money only to waste their time on half-assed planes.

Let them work for the good stuff!

9 Likes

Yeah, happy MilViz customer here too. Im fine, thanks, hope you too! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

which ones did you encounter yet?

ah, ive seen that a few times. after the first restart it will save. Happens only at the very first start, atleast for me

I have the menu settings reset problem too, and someone has already reported it.

Yes, Autostart dont work with STRG+E!

Its not really cold and dark. Starts always with Avionics on…

3 Likes

When i press the master switch on my honeycomb alpha, the engine starts automatically… And the fuel system valve switch does not work!

I filed that here:

Spent ages looking for that indicator and rudder trim switch. Took off in quite benign wind conditions and it pulled so far left, even full right rudder would only keep it straight. Surely the developers tried a take-off? Maybe we are all missing something. The instrument layout is very different to the MilViz.

3 Likes

Crash damage does not work with the new Pilatus and Pitts…

Yes, it’s a bad joke against the milviz. Nice look, but that is all.

1 Like

It took me a while to figure out how to unlock the control stick. Dumb, but OK to realism. Click mid way down the control stick to lock, unlock.

But, yeah, power on and avionics come on.
The switches to the left is kind of questionable but functional.

Yeah but the switch doesn’t stay toggled off, not sure if that’s working as intended.

1 Like

Starting from a parking space cold and dark, start the engines, talk to ATC, get my clearances, disengage parking brake, give the plane some throttle…

Nothing happens.

Full throttle. Still nothing. Looks at the checklist. Empty.

Start from the end of a runway, engines running, add throttle and away we go.

/face desk

Someone please tell me how this gets released in this condition?

Edit: this is on Xbox Series X

3 Likes