Xbox Assistance options keep resetting

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

The beginning of every flight I have to turn on AI ATC voice support and turn off AI flight in curser mode. I do this in game using the assistant tool bar. The very next flight these two settings are flipped back

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

start flight

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Not sure about behavior on the XBOX version, but on the PC version settings in the in-game assistance toolbar will be the same as those settings in the standard Options menu.

Yea, I set them in the toolbar and they reset on the next flight. The settings don’t stick, this started after the last title update

Could you please provide your version number? Click on your name tag in-game to view.

1 Like

That is correct behavior when changing settings in the plane’s toolbar. What you need to do is change those settings in the MAIN MENU, not in the airplane. From the Main Menu go to Options>Assistance Options>Piloting and then turn on or off any settings you like. Then, whever you create a new flight, those settings will be copied over to the toolbar after you are sitting in your plane.

Assistance options keep changing to easy.

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?
No

Brief description of the issue:
Since yesterday, everytime I restart the game, my assist settings reset to default Easy. I’m on Xbox Series X.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

I have experienced the same issue on my Xbox series X. Every assistance option is set to easy,every time you start the game.

strong text

Anyone else having an issue with the Assistance Options on Xbox? After the latest Update the options are changed to „Easy“ everytime Sim is started. If I’m going to change it manually and save it, it will moved back to Easy after restart of the Sim.
Does anyone facing the same issue or do you have some Tipps/workaround to get this solved?

3 Likes

As I already wrote in the other topic, I’m experiencing the same issue since yesterday. Assistance options reverse back to Easy everytime I restart the game. Very frustrating. Xbox Series X.

This was just now logged.

If others can also confirm who are on the Xbox console, please reply “Contribute to this bug” below using the template. Include if this starting happening with WU13 or after it:

Since WU 13 was installed the assistance options keep resetting to Easy on XSX. It just seems to be the assistance settings,…

Edit. Uninstalled WU 13 but this did not fix the problem - the assistance options resort to Easy on each start up. Based on this I can’t be certain that it was WU 13 that initiated the problem

In my experience it didn’t start with WU13 install, but just yesterday. I have WU13 since day one and no problems at first.

Yes, assistance resetting to easy everytime I restart the game. I’m on Xbox Series X

I’m having this problem since yesterday

yes

at every sim start all assist options are changed automatically to easy.

each update brings us a new frustrating situation. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I wonder if it’s a syncing issue if it’s something that just started?

1 Like

To answer your question. I’m on console.

yes

resets to easy after every start of game. Strated after update 13

I am having the same problem starting yesterday afternoon. I set my setting in the main menu, and when I log back on, they are back to default. Very aggravating to say the least. 3 years into this game and silly issues like this make it very frustrating.

Yes. Xbox Series X has reset settings in MSFS to easy, resets sim to default settings. Series X, Premium Deluxe MSFS

Starting Yesterday 4/30 I have to edit all settings from easy back to realistic. As well as external instrument view gets turned back on, which I have to turn off in assistance menu. This has happened every time I’ve restarted the sim.