Assisted takeoff does NOT revert to manual when there is user input

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

NO

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

YES

Brief description of the issue:
Recently after the last update I discovered by accident that all my ‘Assist’ settings had been reset to ‘EASY’.
I found this out after finding that the throttle for all floatplanes when departing from WATER would not work using joystick, F3 and F1 keys, or mouse control with and without joystick connected (please note that from a ground runway departure the throttle works correctly).
I found that when I set ASSIST TAKEOFF (PILOT section) to OFF the problem went away. YET the brief description when ASSIST TAKEOFF is selected states " When active this assist will attempt to adjust the above systems, BUT any user inputs will resume manual controls and override the AI."
By using the throttle control (joystick, keyboard or mouse) is in my opinion " user input" and as such should override the AI yet it doesn’t the throttle remains uncontrollable (but only on a water departure, from a land runway departure it works ok).

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

File on MEGA

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Set PILOT Assisted Takeoff ON (ie YES), Select any floatplane, start a flight from WATER, attempt to operate the throttle.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

i7 9700K cpu, 16GB RAM RTX2060 video card, Logitech Extreme 3D pro joystick

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Latest 1.30.12.0

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

NA

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: