Atc controller not working after some time

Atc controller not working after some time during the flight. The problem started with fsltl creating tons of atc messages. I can deliver messages to traffic controller but can’t hear their answers. The atc windows flickers but I don’t see or here their answer and can’t confirm it. I read a bit about this issue wand wanted to know if it’s still active to a lot of users here and is there any workaround?

This is a VERY common problem and there are probably hundreds of posts on it. I had it last night, as a matter of fact. I was actually able to fix it by following someone’s advice but unfortunately I can’t find the post. I believe what fixed it for me was to set a different frequency on COM1 then go to COM2 and select the correct frequency then continue to work from COM2.

If you search for the thread and find it, it’s the one with like 600+ responses and the fix is somewhere in the middle.

BTW the theory was floated that the problem is caused when you attempt to speak to ATC while someone else is already speaking, but who knows what’s actually causing it.

2 Likes

Maybe this? [BUG LOGGED] Cannot hear ATC instructions and other aircraft suddenly while AI copilot still responds - #17 by MichaMMA

1 Like