ATC duplicates plane on final, leading to go arounds

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

No, I only have addon planes, and this happens with default ones as well

Brief description of the issue:

On final, ATC tells me to follow the whatever (this whatever is the same type as what I’m currently flying), even though there is no traffic in front of me (this can even happen with AI traffic disabled). Shortly after, ATC asks me to go around.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Hi,

Before creating new topics in this category, please use the search function to look for existing topics. Duplicate topics can negatively impact the community by splitting the conversation, reducing the number of votes an idea receives and making it hard for users to find useful information.

You can use the search system by clicking on the magnifying glass on the top navbar. You can make use of the advanced search system by clicking the options link in the search box.

If you find an existing topic you can open that topic to leave feedback, or vote for the topic. If you can’t find one then you can create a topic - don’t forget to discuss the what, why and how.

E.g. this topic seems similar: ATC Makes Me Go Around Every Time

Thank you for your report anyway.

1 Like