Atc sound suddenly disappeared

suddenly my atc sound disappeared after the last update . somtimes it woks properly and after a while the voice disappeared and only i can read the msgs appear on my atc window and moving reapidly . and sometimes i can not hear anything . any suggestions

thank you

3 Likes

MODERATOR EDIT:
I started having the same problem after SU 11…

Passei a ter o mesmo problema depois do SU 11…

1 Like

Same here…

1 Like

its so weird !

happening to me all the time on SU11…

1 Like

Same here – again

1 Like

Perhaps this belongs in an existing thread.

2 Likes

Same here … re-loading the Plane from Aircraft Selector in Dev Panel often restores ATC audio (for me) – so it does not necessarily mean terminating the flight

1 Like

even i am ending the flight . and make a new one still the sound of atc is not working . however thank you :pray:

It would seem that quite a few are both experiencing this, and reporting it, so maybe it’s fix will get some priority.

Its all about Priorities , Resources and (“I would assume” Maximizing profits)

I also get almost the Opposite - Two ATC controllers, talking to planes on the same frequency, and sometimes both are “Talking to me” at the same time … drives my Co-Pilot crazy !!
:scream:

1 Like

i did use the developer mode to chdxk my FPS and thrn i turned it off . i did not move the addon . do you suggest me to remove them and try it . and if i succeeded can i re add them to the community folder ?

thank you

Please contribute here if you suddenly loose ATC: [BUG LOGGED] Cannot hear ATC instructions and other aircraft suddenly while AI copilot still responds

Or if you cannot hear ATC at all: Can’t Hear ATC and Other Aircraft after SU11