ATC window (menu), keys command not working (buttons from keyboard)

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

yes / no = the same

Brief description of the issue:

keys (buttons) for commands in ATC window not work always, sometime works, sometime not. Key - means buttons from keyboard, so “1”, “2”, “3” etc. In this situation I must to use mouse and click on selected item from ATC menu what is annoying (I fly VR only)

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

no needed

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

During flight, or on the ground open ATC window and use buttons (digits) to give order for communication, 50% chances that they dont work, you must use a mouse only to select dedicated position for communication on ATC window, buttons dont work (BTW. I fly in VR only)

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

i9 9900K, RTX 3090, 32Gb Ram

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Indeed I noticed this too.

I run VoiceAttack and because I needed free key bindings I disabled MSFS 1-0 ATC bindings and do these through VoiceAttack 1-0, and wadduyahknow, these virtual key presses are a work around for this - new - problem / bug

1 Like

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Same issue, flying also in VR, ATC panel choice buttons are mapped to the joystick. It’s also random: they work fine and suddently they don’t work anymore in the same flight, while still working in the command menu.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

1 Like

Yes strange issue, I can’t personally diagnose why it works once and then it doesn’t, for sure it’s a bug.