ATR 42/72 "No Device" and "Seat Belts" switches control both signs

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

No

Brief description of the issue:

“No Device” and “Seat Belts” sign switches have the same function - to display both signs. I would expect it to control each one independently. Have tried both ATR 42 and 72.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Sorry for dark cockpit.

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Try switching “No Device” and “Seat Belts” signs and check passenger cabin for signs.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

First thing I checked in the cabin is if the signs work and from my experience they do not and are just static images in the cabin.

Are you telling me they DO illuminate and turn off in the cabin ?

yes they do but as the OP says the switches control both lights, so turn off both, go and have a look in the cabin and both signs will be off, then turn on just one, lets say ‘seat belts’ one, then have a look in the cabin and both signs will be on. Go back and turn off seatbelts and try the devices one, have another look in the cabin and both lights will be on.

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

YES

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

no

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

n/a

Closed as by design.