ATR EFB always dark

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

yes

Brief description of the issue:

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Cockpit complete dark. If I Yoin on Runway Engines working but whole Cockpit inkl. EFB is dark.

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OPā€™s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Hello, me too, atr no screen run, all is black !!!

4 Likes

Me Too #bugs-and-wishlist EFB all black and deadā€¦

ā€‹Asobo ATRs EFB all black and deadā€¦

Actually its a mess just nowā€¦

PMDG 737-700/900 freeze the whole simā€¦ Now trying to Reinstall again also with appdataā€¦ delete.
29 April Did reinstall both and still freeze and not using much computer power.

Fenix A320 EFB Black ā€œUnable to connectā€.
Did reinstall and app data deletedā€¦ still not working.

A310 different issues ā€¦ sometimes not importing flight plan, yesterday the power setting was 50% and insensitive to moving throttles.

Flybywire A320 still (30 April) canā€™t power onā€¦but EFB is on

Justflight Bae 146, EFB on, Though Simbrief FP not visible. APU not working, ā€œfuel missingā€, that means if then engines tried with external power start the N2 is raising, but engines not igniting.

GSX pro unstable, conflicting aircraft, Couatl engine hasnā€™t started, and pending.

DC Concorde, fuel transfer not working. GSX Couatl engine hasnā€™t started

Headwind A330-900 working fine, though ā€œTravel Toā€ in sim not working.
App update 30 April EFB working, now cant power on. GSX not working: Couatl engine hasnā€™t started
HeadWind Sukhoi working fine.
App update 30 April EFB working, now cant power on. GSX: Couatl engine hasnā€™t started

Leondardo Maddog working fine, some issues with GSX pro GPU ground power. otherwise GSX working

DC F-14 Tomcat Doing fine.

Something happened in February, Think it was a windows 10 /64 update that did something. everything has been a mess sinceā€¦
Or something happened with the combability between aircraft and the gameā€¦
Off course improving is an unstable journey from not working at all.
I would so much ask Asobo if the know, help us out and clarify these frustrating issuesā€¦
When I read different payware aircraft forums it at mess just know. What do you think? Am I exaggerating?
It must be very hard for all involved. All must be strugglingā€¦
ā€‹ā€‹
UPDATE 2ā€™nd MAYā€¦
ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā€¦ ITā€™S THE OLD PROBLEMā€¦ THROUGH UPDATES A CONFLICT IS PRODUCES THAT DESTROY HERE THE AVIONICS IN THE AIRCRAFTS, IT SEEMSā€¦

I emptied most of the community folder, and the ATR, and Fenix workedā€¦ !

I have MFS addon collector which finds a lot but, not this timeā€¦
Itā€™s now the needle in the haystack process that goes again to find the ā€œnaughtyā€ filesā€¦
Thank you for all your help and suggestions.

1 Like

My EFB is totaly dark as well. Are there any suggestions as to how this can be fixed?

1 Like

Hello @GEGE1405 ,

1. Please edit your first post and tag the ATR aircraft that this is happening in. Remember that there are two.
  2. Please give more detail in your first post in the detailed steps to reproduce the issue. This bug report says, ā€œstart cold and dark and then go taxi to the runway.ā€ There are a lot of steps in between. A lot of people donā€™t have blank EFBs, so it is important to share this information for the team to reproduce the issue.
  3. In the future, please do not delete half of the bug template. It is there for a reason. I edited your first post to complete the bug template.

me too
its all black

2 Likes

Itā€™s on all ATR model, screens black, all !!! but i can flyā€¦

3 Likes

all monitors black

2 Likes

yes

AC doesnt power up, even when loaded w engines running

Same problem with my ATR bundle. Black cockpit, loads with chaotic switch settings (wipers on max, emer.lights on, Bat.Sel. to emergency, Bat.Switch set to OVRD, Gustlock + Park brake offā€¦). Switching Bat.Power off and on again only gives short whining noise and two beeps before going back to sleep.
Conroller bindings almost completely gone, but functional if you start flight on RWY w engines running. I could even fly the dark AC incl flaps, gear etc working fine.
After contacting MSFS support, I reset the sim to vanilla state (remove all 3rd party + marketplace addons, uninstall plugins, delete caches etc.) and did several re-installs but with no effect on the problem. Many hours spent (and to be spent upon reconstruction of my beforehand perfectly working system) without remedy.

3 Likes

I have no electric power. All screens are dark.

2 Likes

Iā€™m thinking as not all pilots are having this problem; perhaps it is a graphic setting. Iā€™m going to try a number of different resolutions and other setting to try and resolve it. If I find anything Iā€™ll report it

unfortunately i have the same problem. I havenā€™t found any solution either. if anyone knows how to solve post here.

Both AT4 and AT7 have not worked since installing. No EFB and throttles locked. Cntrl E starts the engines, but no other panels illuminate.

Installed the model after application of SU13. I have primarily been using FBW A20N, which works superbly. But in case of at on issues, I applied the changes to the community folder, and reinstalled the ATR, but cockpit remains cold and very dark. I am one of the unfortunates that cannot build the A310-300 either as it crashes the SIM.

1 Like

Question to all with the same problem ? Is the Volocity working for you ?

Velocity doesnā€™t build either.

ATR 42/72 comes with blank EFB and NO POWER unless I do a first flight with velocity.

• MODEL : Both ATR 42 and 72.
  • DEV MODE : Both ON and OFF. ļƒ  problem remained.
  • LIVERIES : With liveries problem is the same. DISABLED the ATR liveries to see if the problem is livery related. Problem is the same.
  • BRIEF DESCRIPTION : ATR 42/72 comes with blank EFB and NO POWER.
  • DETAILED STEPS : Power On the PC. Launch MSFS (either desktop or via XBOX App). Select Aircraft (ATR 42 or ATR 72). Select Airport. Select Airport position. Click on FLY.
  • PC SSPECS : OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045, System Type x64-based PC, Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor, 3600 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s), BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends International, LLC. H.E0, 22.03.2022, BaseBoard Product B450 GAMING PLUS MAX (MS-7B86), Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 32,0 GB, Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 GPU, Driver version 531.68,
  • BUILD VERSION : 1.32.7.0
  • EXTRA INFO : VOLOCITY is installed and is working.

please vote on the page to be more relevant to microsoft

What is volocity or (velocity). is this an addon?

1 Like

It is a default drone like aircraft. I donā€™t know why ATR needs this to be installed.