ATR - not showing star waypoint in EKCH

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

NO

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

NO

Brief description of the issue:

ATR FROM asobo 72/42. STAR procedure waypoints for EKCH is not showing up When selecting star in fmc for ekch.

Edit: found that the fmc after selecting rwy - shows all STARS but only the approved for the runway is avalible. So They are there.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

eksb/ekch → select rwy 22l and star TUDLO3A.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

new Update to ATR. Newest msfs build - 1(but cant check because away from pc)

:loudspeaker: For anyone who to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Similar

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

I would also like to complement this topic that the airport of Governador Valadares in Brazil (SBGV) although it has an approach procedure both in real life and in the MSFS itself, the ATR does not show the approach procedures for this airport either. Once you’re in the ATR, take a photo to complement it.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Probably my mistake. The tudlo3a is for 4l and not 22l. Ot is tudlo3c so the fmc shows all avalible stars but only shows up the correct star for the runway. So my mistake - and Maybe in future Update When selecting rwy ot would be a help if the fmc only showed avalible stars.
Thabk you for fast reply.