ATR Pilot's ND not Displaying "T" on System Boot

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

When powering up the aircraft, the displays show a large green “T” during system boot. The pilot’s ND is not displaying this “T” when all other displays do.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Enter aircraft C&D, connect GPU, turn on master battery switch, turn on ground power, observe displays.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

N/A

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Here is further clarification on this bug:

If you turn on battery power and immediately press Ext Pwr, the bug will not happen.

If you turn on battery power and wait for the initial battery power up sequence (~6-7 seconds) to finish and then press Exr Pwr, the bug will occur.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

For me, not happening following your steps, if i press ext per at the same time as battery, the 3 du shows the T instantly, but the DUs 2 and 4 takes a bit of time to show the T.

If i don’t use ext pwr just after turning battery on, only du 2 and 4 shows the T as expected.

Edit: wait, i misread. Let me try again with waiting a bit…

Edit 2: Nope, tried waiting a 5-6 seconds after turning on battery and then enabled ext pwr in ohp. Still algetting all 5 T s. May be check if you accidentally powered of the DUs. Or its automatically powered of due to some bug.

No, turning on battery brings the T on du 2 and 4 after the start up tests complete i guess… i dont know what that test is called but only a few ohp buttons light up, looks like flight guidance computers. After that thi whole ohp comes alive and DU 2 and 4 shows the T. If i enable ext pwr any time before or during or after this sequence, that doesn’t affect this behavior, upon pressing the ext pwr button, du 1, 3 and 5 comes on immediately and shows the T.

That is extremely odd.

This happens for me every-single-time. I’m in the ATR-42

1. Turn on battery
  2. Wait for startup to finalize – I wait until I see all the buttons light up with their white “OFF” label
  3. Press EXT PWR
  4. Observe displays

I can click Cold & Dark on the EFB and repeat the process all in the same session over and over and it does the same thing every-single-time.

The only add-on installed is the ATR.

Fixed in latest build.